Sorry for a long explanation.

.First i just want to clear some space for my iPhone by using Bosstools(it is my first time using it)

.So I choose to relocate my font using Bosstools, after i did that got back home screen. Everything look normal but I can't open any App, like my calendar and such.

.So I figure just turn off the iPhone and turn it back on will do the trick, but the Phone won't turn back on, it just stay at the apple logo with the little loading circle.

.So I thought by using AppTapp Installer to help me reinstall Installer and everything will go back to normal. But the process just freeze halfway, I had try many time.

.Then I decided to restore my iPhone and redo everything, so I use AppTapp Installer to help me boot my iPhone to Recovery mode. I try using iTunes Restore it give me a error message(The iPhone could not be restored.An unknown error occurred{1603}). I also try using ibrickr_v0.9.1 to restore my iPhone but every time I did that my screen when green and it tell me to restore my Phone by using iTunes.

.I had search the forum and found someone have the same problem and he/she fixed it by using ZiPhone, but it didn't work for me.

.Now my iPhone is Still stuck in the Recovery Mode every time I turn it back on.

Please Help Me Anyone!
    2008-05-15 08:56 PM
    Try a DFU recovery.

DFU Restore Mode:
    Boot phone
    Hold Power + Home until the screen goes BLACK
    Continue to hold home and let go of power
    Plug into iTunes (screen should still be BLACK)
    Within 20 seconds it should come up in recovery mode
    Let go of Home and hit RESTORE in iTunes.
    2008-05-15 09:02 PM
    DFU recovery? LOL?
    Try getting your phone into DFU with Ziphone... By hands its really hard,but poseidon marked it perfectly,Im gonna thank him,lol...
    2008-05-15 09:20 PM
    Try a DFU recovery.

DFU Restore Mode:
    Boot phone
    Hold Power + Home until the screen goes BLACK
    Continue to hold home and let go of power
    Plug into iTunes (screen should still be BLACK)
    Within 20 seconds it should come up in recovery mode
    Let go of Home and hit RESTORE in iTunes.
    I switch to DFU mode by using ZiPhone, then use iTunes to do a restore same error pop up (The iPhone could not be restored.An unknown error occurred{1603})

Now my iPhone is stuck with the apple logo with the little loading circle.(still moving)

I just want to let you know that my iPhone is unlocked.
    2008-05-15 09:21 PM
    DFU recovery? LOL?
    Try getting your phone into DFU with Ziphone... By hands its really hard,but poseidon marked it perfectly,Im gonna thank him,lol...
    Yeah I got tired of typing out the manual instructions so I have a file to cut and paste it now, haha.

As far as error 1603 goes.. apple says it's b/c your iTunes is out of date. Try updating iTunes or if already up to date then unistall iTunes, reboot PC, reinstall iTunes and restore again.
    2008-05-15 09:27 PM
    If I update my iTunes will it mess up my iPhone if I try to connect to it.

I have a unlocked iPhone with a firm.1.0.2
    2008-05-15 09:32 PM
    The newest version of iTunes is compatible with all firmwares and jailbreak methods. You need to RESTORE to 1.1.4 on your iPhone for maximum compatibility.
    2008-05-15 09:44 PM
    The newest version of iTunes is compatible with all firmwares and jailbreak methods. You need to RESTORE to 1.1.4 on your iPhone for maximum compatibility.
    ok thank you Poseidon79.Everything work fine now
    Last edited by skoopy; 2008-05-16 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Updates
    2008-05-16 05:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD