View Poll Results: IntelliScreen or iToday

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • IntelliScreen

165 76.39%
  • iToday

51 23.61%
    I use both, but I opt for IntelliScreen. I'm just angry that they decided to charge you for a license. Good thing that there is a crack for it =D
    Give credit where credit is due, press "thank you"
    When all else fails, put it into restore mode!!!
    Remember, Google is your best friend. And so is YouTube!!!
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/How...ty_or_iLbertyX Enjoy the guide.
    2008-06-23 03:39 AM
    I bought the full Intelliscreen license and really dig it! $20 bucks for an app that works well and one that I use everyday...worth it.
    2008-06-25 06:48 AM
    I use both, but I opt for IntelliScreen. I'm just angry that they decided to charge you for a license. Good thing that there is a crack for it =D
    I couldn't agree with you more.
    2008-06-25 09:58 AM
    If this program or any program for that matter wasn’t release till the SDK and you saw all the included features, screenshots, etc... I believe we would pay $$$ for it. Our mindset is as it is because we get most apps free. Let’s put a price on EVERY APP, Hypothetically.... What's categories worth, intelliscreen, THTPoker, your favorite app,etc... 20 dollars isn’t much to pay for someone WORKING to provide us with a resource we believe is valuable.... Someone said in a post ITODAY is at version 0.2, (maybe that’s changed) WHY... Because it is free. Why should the programmer put the effort in improving the app if it’s not his intention on charging?

Also we are just a small community... There are more people with "LEGIT" phones than Jailbroken/Unlocked phone thus this app will function after the next release. There is an all new audience just itching for such an application... I GUARANTEE you they will pay $$$ without a problem. If you paid $400+ for your phone what’s $20 for this app or any app of value!!

For those of you who say why should we beta test for free, have the programmer perfect their application and then charge us... Hmmmmm are you running windows, office, etc... Then I am sure you have heard of Windows/office updates…..Get the point

My Opinion...
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.
    2008-07-01 12:11 PM
    iToday's setup looks too ugly for my tastes; there's not a lot of options theme-wise and some of the features don't even work so I only use it for the video lock screen and I use Intelliscreen for the calendar and news and stuff.
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th
    2008-08-24 12:39 AM
    Intelliscreen. In an apples to oranges comparison, Intelliscreen better suited my taste. Key was continued support of the program, whether that involves a price tag or not.

I'm not a developer, but have a great appreciation for those who are. It's a small price to pay. As someone else had said in another thread, if you can afford to spend the $$ we do for the iPhone and service, $$ for quality apps is but a drop in the bucket. IMO, Intelliscreen is one of those apps.

Keep up the good work fellas!
    2008-08-26 08:04 PM
    I use neither. Both are jumbled and the iphone has a calendar. Slide finger, open app. Oh and intelliscreen bricked my phone 3 times. I thought it was dock. But everytime i installed the program something would freeze and my phone would be brikkd. And i like my clean looking lockscreen. No need all that crap.
    Go Ahead. Hit the Thank button... it wont bite.

Tap Tap Revenge is Gay... That is fact.

Giggidy.
    2008-12-11 07:44 PM
    I personally like how Apple set up the clean iPhone interface. I HATE having a messy phone. The lock screen is fine the way it is, and doesn't need to be cluttered up. I wish there was a niether option.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473
    2008-12-13 04:25 AM
48 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD