User Tag List

i have the GBA app on my phone, and i have games installed in the right place where they are supposed to be.
    var/root/Media/ROMs/GBA
    when i run the app its fine, i try to run a game all i get is a white screen and then if i try to hit a button it just crashes out. I have tried to uninstall and then reinstall and still the same problem. what should i do to fix this problem?
    any help would be appreciated.

thanks

rudy
    Last edited by saru96; 2007-11-16 at 08:03 PM.
    2007-11-16 07:53 PM
    it sounds like a bad rom. did you get them all from the same site?
    2007-11-16 08:08 PM
    yeah i got them all from the same site
    but i have tried the roms on the computer and they work fine

i figured it out...you need the gba_bios.bin file in the gbSPhone.app folder..
    Last edited by saru96; 2007-11-17 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-17 01:45 AM
    yeah i got them all from the same site
    but i have tried the roms on the computer and they work fine

i figured it out...you need the gba_bios.bin file in the gbSPhone.app folder..
    Where can you find this GBA bios file? Does one come with every game? I haven't seen a straight answer on this yet.
    2007-11-17 02:53 AM
    Where can you find this GBA bios file? Does one come with every game? I haven't seen a straight answer on this yet.
    We cant say where, but just google it with the .bin at the end, and you might find some sites...
    2007-11-17 04:30 AM
    you don't need one for every game just for the app itself so after you find one you will just need that one
    2007-11-17 04:39 AM
    I am honestly clueless on how to get the roms onto the the iphone. I don't know what programs are needed to be used etc. If anybody has a link to instructions or could help me out, you would become my hero.
    2007-11-17 10:06 PM
    I am honestly clueless on how to get the roms onto the the iphone. I don't know what programs are needed to be used etc. If anybody has a link to instructions or could help me out, you would become my hero.
    http://www.hacktheiphone.com/112/iph...meboy_mac.html
    http://www.hacktheiphone.com/112/iph...y_windows.html
    2007-11-18 08:08 AM
    When are they going to add gpSphone directly to ROMs when you install it?
    Oooh... I think she like me....
    2007-11-18 08:35 PM
    When are they going to add gpSphone directly to ROMs when you install it?
    if you mean when are they going to add ROMs directly in the installation for gbSPhone...they won't. technically you can't even have a ROM on your computer if you do not own the actual game itself.

and as for the gba_bios.bin file, as many have said, nobody can say where to download it exactly as it's illegal to host(i believe), just type that filename into google and you'll find plenty of sites hosting it.
    Peter: "Brian! There's a message in my alphabits! It says 'OOOOOOOOO'!!!!!"
    Brian: "Peter...those are Cheerios."

Guides:
    Moving Applications into the Media Partition to get more space for third party apps
    2007-12-14 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD