User Tag List

I was messing with the customize application and my phone froze.
    I am stuck on the SMS screne, i can still recieve messages as they come.
    i cannot press the power or menu button and it thinks its still plugged into a computer

i can call it, well i cant pick up cause it stays on the SMS screne

do i just let the battery die?
    If I helped you, help me and hit thanks

2007-11-17 02:22 AM
    I have the same frozen on sms txt message screen. I was installing an app from installer and a text message came in. and it froze...I dont know what to do...non of the buttons work and nothing happens when i plug it into the comp or power. One more thing, if I press home and sleep button simultaneously, would I have to reunlock the phone again and do the crack all over again? tnx
    Last edited by [K]Spike; 2007-11-17 at 04:17 AM.
    2007-11-17 04:12 AM
    As I said to the other guy - just reboot it. Hold down sleep+home for 10 seconds then let go of both and press the sleep button and wait until apple logo disappears.
    2007-11-17 05:02 AM
    I tried the reboot and I'm still unable to create or send an SMS text.

Every time I attempt to create an SMS text, the phone automatically goes to "Slide to unlock". I'm unable to send out SMS text. I attempted to reboot my phone by pressing the home and on/off button for 10 seconds, restarting my phone, reviewing the SMS.DB in SQLite and I can't find a fix. I'm not sure if this error occurred after I downloaded some updates with the Customize app.

All other functions on my phone work, I'm able to answer calls, receive SMS texts, but I just can't respond or send out SMS texts.

All help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Feel free to email directly at [email protected]
    2007-11-19 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD