Hi,

Have a newbie question

I installed the Screenshot App 1.1, but how do I actually view the screenshots.....whats' the best way to do that?

Can it be done on the iphone, without using my laptop?

When i go to my view, it shows them in my camera roll, but i can't pull them up, it's just like a thumbnail list.

Thanks for the help
    2007-11-21 04:13 AM
    Right. Best idea is to install MobileFinder and MobilePreview, and then use MobileFinder to browse to wherever you are having them stored.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-11-21 04:27 AM
    ok,

thanks,

can you tell me how to install mobilefinder?

ok, nevermind, found that on the installer...

But, after I have the Finder installed, how do i do it...

where should i have the screenshots saved, and then how do i pull them up in Finder?
    Last edited by Ron Mexico; 2007-11-21 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-21 04:55 AM
    Finder is like a file browser. You need to also install Mobile Preview. Once you have done that, open Screenshot, and see where you have it storing screenshots to. Then in Finder, go to that location. Double click the photos to see it.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-11-21 05:00 AM
    or u just enter the same path in the "screenshot utility" as the iphone cam is saving the pictures into.

BUT

whats the path of the iphone photos?
    2007-11-22 11:55 PM
    I can't even get Screenshot.app to work... It never shows the buttons it should, until after a restart - when they are not even accessible.

Anything special to note when installing this on 1.1.2?
    13" MacBook 1.83GHz, 2GB DDR2 PC-5300 RAM, 500GB external HD
    4GB iPhone, 1.1.2, unlocked on USA T-Mobile

2007-11-23 07:40 AM
    or u just enter the same path in the "screenshot utility" as the iphone cam is saving the pictures into.

BUT

whats the path of the iphone photos?
    i found the folder but without the unix exec file my iphone wont show the screenshots in the camroll

@oxeneers: maybe the screenshot utility is beeing blocked by another app? summerboard or another themeapp...
    2007-11-24 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD