hey everyone. i have tried apollo and mobile chat they neither one of them lets me log into my msn account to chat. remember i have so its [email protected] and not [email protected]. this shouldnt matter since i can log on with adium on my mac with no problem. anyone else having this problem? can someone help? whats the deal with these apps. let me know. thanks a lot.
    2007-11-24 06:33 AM
    You may want to check make sure your user name on MSN has no illegal characters, as mobile chat and Apollo don't read them.
    If that is not the case, I have also run into some of this issue, but it is usually from not having legal characters such as [email protected]#$%^&*()_-[]{}\|;:'".?>/,.<>

But anything like Ίρσ┼ that usually doesnt work.

Also a quick little note, in mobile chat, if a friend has any illegal characters in there name, it wont even show them on the list.
    Last edited by GutZ31; 2007-11-24 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-24 09:07 AM
    but my username doesnt have anything thats not accepted. i dono whats wrong with it. here is the error i get "Unable to authenticate: Unable to connect" did you get that error before? i can log on to my AIM but i dont use it as often as my msn. any help would be great. thanks!
    2007-11-27 05:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD