i downloaded the proggie VISTA from installer. When i click it, all it does is a Blue Screen error ( as seen in windows comp) and asks to press any key which of course cannot be pressed ( no keyboard available). Anyone know what this proggie is for and how to use it if it is useful at all?
    2007-11-27 07:16 PM
    i downloaded the proggie VISTA from installer. When i click it, all it does is a Blue Screen error ( as seen in windows comp) and asks to press any key which of course cannot be pressed ( no keyboard available). Anyone know what this proggie is for and how to use it if it is useful at all?
    Umm... it's a joke.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-11-27 07:17 PM
    and i thought i was just stupid!!!!
    2007-11-27 07:29 PM
    My favorite quote from the original post "is it useful at all?" ROFL. No, not at all. It's debatable whether it's even useful as a joke as the Windows Blue Screen of Death has been so widely parodied to the point of cliche. (Is the Blue Screen even around in Vista? I ran it briefly before going back to much more gaming-friendly Windows XP but I cant say that I ever saw a fatal crash.)
    2007-11-27 08:18 PM
    My favorite quote from the original post "is it useful at all?" ROFL. No, not at all. It's debatable whether it's even useful as a joke as the Windows Blue Screen of Death has been so widely parodied to the point of cliche. (Is the Blue Screen even around in Vista? I ran it briefly before going back to much more gaming-friendly Windows XP but I cant say that I ever saw a fatal crash.)
    Actually, Vista's is green.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-11-27 08:22 PM
    Vista does have blue screen errors, but ONLY when imcompatible drivers are added for the more important hardware in your PC. I've seen it once; it happened in February when I added the wrong SATA drivers while installing Vista. The Vista app is a waste of time to be honest, and that blue screen was replaced nearly than 7 years ago.

Edit: what does a Mac failure screen look like? And, please please PLEASE I don't want to hear any **** from n00bs saying:

"Macs don't crash"
    "it just works"
    "blah blah blah"
    Last edited by dale1v; 2007-11-27 at 08:40 PM.
    2007-11-27 08:32 PM
    and i thought i was just stupid!!!!
    2007-11-27 08:52 PM
    Actually, Vista's is green.
    no its blue i often see it on my comp haha im gonna make it so i can run xp off vista because my components arent xp compatable

My parents didn't pay for my iPhone.
    *If i help you hit that "Thanks" button for me*
    2007-11-27 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD