16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone
    2008-06-06 01:26 PM
    Simple answer. If you don't like it then don't buy it, no ones forcing you
    Yup, I agree. And I truly hope that market will elliminate such one-man shows that want to make a quick buck, and we start getting real applications instead of 100k binaries that do almost nothing.
    2008-06-06 01:28 PM
    haha, still with all the grammatical errors. If you're trying to sound smart, at least learn how to spell, and like I said, in the first post it says $50 numbnuts. Learn to read. Why would I count my days?, so I can watch it run out?... You still haven't told me what I was "hating on" lmfao.

haha, still with all the grammatical errors. If you're trying to sound smart, at least learn how to spell, and like I said, in the first post it says $50 numbnuts. Learn to read. Why would I count my days?, so I can watch them run out?... You still haven't told me what I was "hating on" lmfao.

"You to stupid", now you really sound stupid.
    Last edited by m3thodandr3d; 2008-06-06 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out
    2008-06-06 01:31 PM
    haha, still with all the grammatical errors. If you're trying to sound smart, at least learn how to spell, and like I said, in the first post it says $50 numbnuts. Learn to read. Why would I count my days?, so I can watch it run out?... You still haven't told me what I was "hating on" lmfao.

haha, still with all the grammatical errors. If you're trying to sound smart, at least learn how to spell, and like I said, in the first post it says $50 numbnuts. Learn to read. Why would I count my days?, so I can watch them run out?... You still haven't told me what I was "hating on" lmfao.

"You to stupid", now you really sound stupid.
    count the days refers to the bata apps only workiing until june 9th. then they "expire"

the pay for app, gives u a 10 day trail.

thus counting your days until you can no longer use the app.

I also feel that $20 is too much for this app. i just can't justify $20 for having my sms and email displayed on the lock screen. I will miss having the weather there, but it hasn't been accurate, and doesn't show a real time weather update.

I might miss the alerts, i like how the screen flash's meanwhile displaying the alert.

yes, i paid $600 for the iphone, that doesn't mean i have a money tree. i had to make some big sacrafises inorder to have it. not everyone with an iphone is rich with money coming out of their arse.

I won't be buying this app. i'm not coming in here and trying to *****, The devoloper has been very good about helping ppl. i was one of the first to try the app and it almost killed my phone, he helped out alot in saving it and fixing the problem. I know he has put alot of his time and effort into the app. i just think its a little pricey. i would have liked to see a free version with limited functions with a full version for $5-10, 5,000 ppl buy your app @ $10, thats 50k.

just my $.02 i guess. some ppl are overreacting on both sides of the front if u ask me... lets set back from the computer, put the iPhone down, untighten the panty wad and relax guys.
    2008-06-06 01:49 PM
    BOYCOTT Done deal no problem. Those prices are outrageous.
    2008-06-06 02:06 PM
    If it wasnt for the testing done by users of this forum the release and app would not be ready yet. I used the app for 2 months, and wrote 3 bug reports on their webpage. I was never paid for that free support. I know that intelliscreen offer a discount to beta testers, but for the help we gave it should be free for us testers. However, if the app is important to you, get it. i bought Kate for example, and i love it. I have also donated to about 3 projects in the past.

Edit: do not post links to cracks here.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-06-06 at 03:51 PM.
    2008-06-06 02:16 PM
    Im holding off from buying any apps until I get my new phone...but yeah Intelliscreen is worth 20 for me.
    2008-06-06 02:19 PM
    This is a pointless discussion. Everyone's going to do what they want.

Why is this thread not closed yet?
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.
    2008-06-06 07:32 PM
    I seriously believe none of the Apps in the app store would even cost that much, lol!

Heck, I don't even think AIM or Yahoo Messenger for the iPhone would nearly cost that much..probably $4.99 tops.
    2008-06-06 07:40 PM
    You have no idea how much I paid for 3rd party apps for my Windows Mobile device. I loved it and swore I wouldn't buy an Iphone, since someone gave me the one I have I've fallen in love with it. I have no problem paying for 3rd party apps if it's going to make my experience better. It's been said before if you can afford the phone you can afford the add ons. I'm betting you people that are complaining were the first ones on line to buy the iPhone and will buy the new one when it comes out in a week or two.
    2008-06-07 01:50 AM
    everyone should quit ******** about the price. its a good app and well worth 20 bucks. why doesn't someone ask him how many man hours he has tied up in the app. way more hours than anyone else cared to put in. if you want something for free, get the skill and build it yourself. then you can decide whether to give it away, or sell it.

bottom line, buy it if you want it. If not, do without. the idea of a boycott is retarded and childish, you act as if you "deserve" this application....
    32GB Black 3G[S]
    Blackra1n'd RC3
    2008-06-07 03:04 AM
    Once the next firmware is JB'd, I'll be buying Intelliscreen most definitely. Its going to suck without it imho.
    2008-06-07 03:20 AM
    wow, can't belive ppl are making such a fuss. I tested this app, thought it was ok, but it drained my battery a lot for the small helpfullness that it does offer. If I did like it however, I would wait to donate until after it is cleared to work with 2.0. I agree that it seems a little over priced seeing as what it can do compared to price. Yea the dev might have put a lot of time into it, and yes he should be paid for that, but it would probably sell better if it were cheaper. No one is saying that they are entitled to this app for free, its just that the price seems a little high is all.

/end rant
    2008-06-07 05:47 PM
    Anyone knows how to use the 5$ off discount for betatester? I did not find any field on the website.
    2008-06-09 09:44 PM
    i wont pay for it, but i dont make threads about boycotting it...
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473
    2008-06-10 05:09 AM
    LOL....this forum is hillarious. The childish and silly threads always amuses me....LOLLLLL Keep it up! Love the apple fanboy thoughts!
    2008-09-21 10:47 AM
    Obviously, anyone questioning $50 support for 6 months, does not work in an IT field of work.

My company pays almost $700,000 a year for support on about 160 different apps. I understand that this is "business apps" vs "personal apps", but still, you should note the difference.

Come on people, don't question the DEVS. They work hard and deserve to get paid. If you don't like it, don't buy it.
    Last edited by sgt sm00th; 2008-09-21 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Go Bucks, Pryor FTW!
    2008-09-21 07:28 PM
    But lets also remember, it's an iPhone. We're not talking about an office w/ 500+ employees, or even more than one person. So support = for complete idiots who don't need to be JB'ing... Also, why the hell is it in a tier system? Just have a flat rate $10-$15 for the app. I bet if the dev put it out there for $15, and offered $5 off for beta testers, it would have sold A LOT more. That's just my thought process. Think about it, we are paying for something that we have to jailbreak to get. So by voiding our warranties, you'd think that the dev might go a little easier on us. And don't give me that $5 version crap. That's a crock and we all know it. Might as well have a $0.99 version that shows missed calls, and SMS previews while other features are greyed out.

I'll laugh though when apple completely steals this idea and charges for the app too (probably just as expensive too).
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2008-09-21 09:19 PM
    Then maybe you should develop a better application and charge less for it, so that you can put intellscreen out of business. Until then, you're just whining.

Please close this thread.
    2008-09-22 02:05 PM
    ^idiotic response. There is nothing wrong with arguing over the price bracket of this app. If nothing else it provides feedback to the developer about what he's doing wrong and what he could be doing better.
    2008-09-22 02:34 PM
65 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD