LOL....this forum is hillarious. The childish and silly threads always amuses me....LOLLLLL Keep it up! Love the apple fanboy thoughts!
    Thanks for reviving this months old thread just to LOL at it.
    2008-09-22 04:55 PM
    $20 is a jump from free, there should have been some padding in there somewhere like a huge increase in functionality, or a very far ahead warning to avoid the sticker shock.

The $50 is LAUGHABLE. If you sell someone an app you better provide support for it, without charging them. That's ignorant. You're the fool who designed it and caused the confusion to begin with. If you can't appreciate your customers enough to help them after you take their money, you don't deserve customers.
    2008-09-22 09:10 PM
    This thread is a joke intelliscreen is awesome and works great. It is completely worth $20.
    2008-09-29 07:21 AM
    WOW! Is this thread really still alive?
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)
    2008-09-30 12:41 AM
    This thread is a joke intelliscreen is awesome and works great. It is completely worth $20.
    I have never had intelliscreen work properly for me. No matter which version it was. It is buggy and conflicts with other apps. I was looking forward to it though...shame.
    2008-09-30 12:57 AM
65 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD