Hi!. i've just got my iphone back from a guy, i bought it then restored it and finally it just messed up. the guy reactivated it for me, but i have a problem this fella erased the Installer app and now i Can't Install it i try the "go to this page" "go to this other Page " everything in the safari in my iphone but there's no answer, i wait about 15 minutes but nothing happens, there's no soft restart. then i tried the "manually" introduction of the app. if i do it with the ibrickr it works but there's a old version of the installer, and.... there's no chance to update. there sais that a newer version is installed (when i go to uninstall) but is 0 kb and every time i want to install there's an error. when i tried to install summerboard (thinking maybe there was the icon just hidden) it says that is for 1.1.1 or later (But my iphone says 1.1.1 ) and when i try to install the older version it says that it's just for the 1.0.2 The thing is i want my phone to have installer so i can download stuff like themes or games. but i live in Mexico, and the problem i had when i restored it the first time,was that afterwards i could not use it as a phone i mean the anysim didn't unlock it and well is there another way??? i really need your help Please. Greetings From Mexico.
    2007-12-05 10:40 PM
    quizŠ quieras checar este sitio, podria ser de gran ayuda!
    hay varios chavos aqui en Mexico que le saben al modding, asi que.... GOOD LUCK

Hi!. i've just got my iphone back from a guy, i bought it then restored it and finally it just messed up. the guy reactivated it for me, but i have a problem this fella erased the Installer app and now i Can't Install it i try the "go to this page" "go to this other Page " everything in the safari in my iphone but there's no answer, i wait about 15 minutes but nothing happens, there's no soft restart. then i tried the "manually" introduction of the app. if i do it with the ibrickr it works but there's a old version of the installer, and.... there's no chance to update. there sais that a newer version is installed (when i go to uninstall) but is 0 kb and every time i want to install there's an error. when i tried to install summerboard (thinking maybe there was the icon just hidden) it says that is for 1.1.1 or later (But my iphone says 1.1.1 ) and when i try to install the older version it says that it's just for the 1.0.2 The thing is i want my phone to have installer so i can download stuff like themes or games. but i live in Mexico, and the problem i had when i restored it the first time,was that afterwards i could not use it as a phone i mean the anysim didn't unlock it and well is there another way??? i really need your help Please. Greetings From Mexico.
    2007-12-24 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD