Hello,
    First i had installed THTouch 0.30j and the app was great an cool, BUT when i would take a screenshot with snapture my ipod freezed and was dead! I couldn't do anything. I was crying.. No only a joke I could press the home button, i hold in for 1 minute, nothing happened. I wanted to put my ipod in recovery modus... BUT when i pressed home und sleep button for a longer time, first nothing happened BUT it restarted! Don't use snapture with THTouch
    2008-06-20 10:03 PM
    Hi, yeah I experienced something like this with one of those newish screenshot tools in a much earlier version... I only take screenshots remotely. I can only recommend the original "Snapshot" app, the one with the yellow buttons.
    2008-06-21 12:10 AM
    ups i toke screens with capture .. sorry.. do you fix that lws?
    2008-06-21 01:07 AM
    DUDE. I take screenshots too, but I use Apple's built-in screenshot, which just needs to be enabled. Don't use those 3rd party apps to take screenshots... They're buggy and have messed up phones many times. This is not THTouch's fault, or should I say TexasTouch?
    2008-06-21 02:23 AM
    I'm with iamse7en. I've used the built-in one since the second beta and haven't had a problem. I don't understand why you'd use third party ones anyway...
    2008-06-21 11:38 PM
    built in screen shot feature FTW. let me try and see if it freezes my phone
    2008-06-21 11:52 PM
    kruustyy,

what happened to your iphone isn't THTouch's fault.

i have THTouch 0.30j, Capture, and Snapture all installed and have gone through all their respective prior versions installed and running as well as each of those apps developed.

i can take screenshots, photos, and play THTouch with absolutely no problem. this goes the same for other iphone units in my family as well. all of them have these installed and have no problems.
    2008-06-22 05:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD