User Tag List

I installed SendFile so I could email sound clips that I record with VNotes. I select the file in SendFile and email the soundclip. I emailed it to myself as a test. When I checked my email on the iphone, it says I received an email with an attachment, but when I check it on my laptop there is no attachment. Im using yahoo mail.

Anyone have problems?
    2007-12-07 03:11 PM
    Not sure about SendFile, but why not just send the VNotes recording from VNotes? When you choose the recording, it gives you a popup menu and you can email directly from there.

My experience with emailing VNotes is that it puts the recording inside the body of the email as a little mini player and you just click play to listen to it directly in the email.

Hope that helps you.
    2007-12-07 03:35 PM
    Not sure about SendFile, but why not just send the VNotes recording from VNotes? When you choose the recording, it gives you a popup menu and you can email directly from there.

My experience with emailing VNotes is that it puts the recording inside the body of the email as a little mini player and you just click play to listen to it directly in the email.

Hope that helps you.
    Hey thanks for the reply. I have tried sending directly from VNotes, but I was getting the same problem. I just tried sending to an AOL name and it worked fine. Maybe some problem with yahoo? Seems yahoo mail has all kinds of problems with the iPhone...
    2007-12-07 03:58 PM
    I don't use Yahoo, so I'm not sure. In AOL, did it show up as a mini player or an attachment? Maybe it's just Mac mail that puts it as a mini player, wasn't sure about that.
    2007-12-07 04:24 PM
    I don't use Yahoo, so I'm not sure. In AOL, did it show up as a mini player or an attachment? Maybe it's just Mac mail that puts it as a mini player, wasn't sure about that.
    It was an attachment in AOL, which is fine. I just converted it to mp3. I wish SendFile would convert to mp3 for you....haha, maybe in a few more versions.
    2007-12-07 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD