I originally downloaded it with no problems then downloaded Zelda to play but I kept receiving a strange error saying something along the lines of " Sorry you need a Gameboy Advance ", and since Installer kept telling me to update the emulator I just deleted it and decided to download the other version because for whatever reason I couldn't update the one I already had.

After I deleted it though it wouldn't let me download any more apps or themes and my free space was kinda low so I assumed that was the problem. It let me download boss tool and I freed up 141 mb but it still fails as soon as i attempt to download. What do I have to do to fix this ?
    2008-06-24 05:31 AM
    you need the GBA BIOS.
    filename gba_bios.bin, Search for it in Google.
    When you find it, you put it in the gpsphone.app folder
    2008-06-24 10:21 AM
    I fixed it, I don't know why but I had to re-install community sources then installer started working again. I put GBA Bios in the folder but it still isn't working so I think I have to change the file permission.

I tried using Boss Prefs to fix directory permission but that didn't work either so I downloaded term tv100. My problem is that it won't let me login no matter what I do.

I used Login name: Root, and Password: Alpine and it told me that was incorrect. I tried downloading one of the tweaks that was suppose to fix it but it still doesn't work.

I originally tried version svn 287 and since that wasn't working I switched to 207, both refuse to let me login. What do I have to do to fix this ?

My iphone runs 1.1.4 if that helps.
    2008-06-24 06:52 PM
    SUID Lib fix in installer if your phone can't log in.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-06-24 at 09:28 PM.
    2008-06-24 09:24 PM
    I already have it installed but it still won't allow me to login, are there any other solutions ?
    2008-06-25 11:31 AM
    several months ago, installing Cydia fixed it for me. Then I installed Terminal from within Cydia.
    2008-06-25 03:40 PM
    Thanks Cydia worked but unfortunately gpsphone is still giving me the same error message when I try to run a game. What could the problem be now ?
    2008-07-01 06:52 AM
    you need the GBA BIOS.
    filename gba_bios.bin, Search for it in Google.
    When you find it, you put it in the gpsphone.app folder
    Post #2
    2008-07-01 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD