I added the kankon source in installer and now i have an icon for the kankon icon on my springboard which goes to the kankon site. Its one of those icons that you can just use the wiggle feature to delete, but everytime my springboard is restarted, the icon comes back. I cant delete it manually through ibrickr or iphonepcsuite because i cant find it! It also doesnt show up under poof so i cant hide it either. Any suggestions? Ive restored my phone a couple times and the icon still shows everytime i add the source. Whenever i add the source to another iphone, the icon doesnt show up, but for some reason, i only have it on my phone.
    2008-06-30 10:00 PM
    anyone????
    2008-07-06 11:08 AM
    sorry man, havent seen anything about that.. i dont know if its the best idea, but try using filebrowser to search all your folders and search for anything relating to the source or app you downloaded
    2008-07-06 09:53 PM
    sorry man, havent seen anything about that.. i dont know if its the best idea, but try using filebrowser to search all your folders and search for anything relating to the source or app you downloaded
    yeah ive never seen anything like it either lol. For some reason, it only showed up on my phone, not anyone elses that has added this source in installer. Its pissing me off!
    2008-08-17 02:37 AM
    go to var/mobile/Library/WebClips
    There you'll find folder of all your springboard bookmarks. Find Kankon's & Delete the folder.
    2008-09-22 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD