Hey guys..

I was wondering if anybody here's having the same problem as i am...

So i updated my SummerBoard to 3.0..for some reason, every time i change my theme..all the icons change except for Weather app.

I tried checking on the name of the icon itself..and all of 'em are correct (no typo or anything). I just can't seem to find where the problem is...

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you..
    2007-12-18 01:49 PM
    If you are using non-English settings on iPhone 1.1.2, Apple added a Celsius icon that overrides standard Farenheit icon.

See posts (use search) to find how to modify Weather.app Info.plist to turn this off.
    2007-12-18 03:11 PM
    Go to Settings->General->KeyBoard-> Region then change region back to US, thats wat I did on my iPhone and its works, I believed there a few threads about this, they are all about deleting info.plist I guess. But anyways, try my method, see its work or not.
    2007-12-18 03:26 PM
    Thx for the replies guys...yeah, sorry for not searching b4 posting..

Go to Settings->General->KeyBoard-> Region then change region back to US, thats wat I did on my iPhone and its works, I believed there a few threads about this, they are all about deleting info.plist I guess. But anyways, try my method, see its work or not.
    Yup...changing the region works...thanks bro
    Last edited by no_name; 2007-12-18 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-18 11:09 PM
    Don't delete the Info.plist!!!

That will break your Weather.app.

You must edit the file to remove a setting.
    2007-12-19 12:02 AM
    Hi,

I have also installed "weather Icon Fix" with firmware 1.1.4 and my Summerboard Themes like Star Trek which I am using changed as it it should. However, I can not add or delete or change the sign from Celsius to Fahrenheit. The "I" in the lower right corner has disappeared, so I am unable to modify in the weather.app. Who can help me out? Maybe also this had to do with the info.plist?

E
    2008-03-28 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD