As my sig says, I have a 1.1.2 OTB Jailbroken phone. I notice that when I install Customize, my iphone crashes randomly to the 'unlock screen' when in apps, especially when I'm in safari. I clear the cache frequently (maybe once every day). Does anyone else experience this? I really want to keep customize, but won't if it will randomly crash w/o any resolution.

I've never experienced this kind of behavior with any other app, it has always been customize (even after restores)

Thanks for any input!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2007-12-20 10:29 PM
    Dim Wallpaper option set to Off in SMB Prefs?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-12-20 10:30 PM
    It is.. (hehe read that just before posting).

I thought that maybe it was SMB, but the prob with that is when I did a test, I restored, installed customize and immediately had issues. In other tests, I installed SMB first, along w/ Services.app and no issues, until I then installed customize. Did you set the files to 755 in customize? I never did, maybe that is it?

EDIT: I'm installing the latest customize (per installer source) and am going to set all files to 0755. We'll see

I installed it, set permissions to 0755 and it freezes on splash and crashes back to the spring board
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 2007-12-20 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2007-12-20 10:57 PM
    Hmm. Strange. I haven't had that issue yet. You're installing directly from Installer or where?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-12-20 11:55 PM
    directly from installer w/ a solid connection
    2007-12-21 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD