User Tag List

Ever since I downloaded that one software that tells you email, calendar info, weather, and sports on your wallpaper (the software's name is intelliscreen); I've been getting this annoying white text that appears on the wallpaper and replaces all of my calendar events with "trial period expired" For example, If i have an event at 7:00 and label it as "meeting with doug" It says:

Monday, July 7th
    7:00 pm trial period expired

It does the same with all of my future events too, so the text covers up all the wallpaper except the clock and slide to unlock button.

I uninstalled intellisreen the day i got it because I didn't like it. Three days later I'm getting this problem. Please help I dont know what to do
    Last edited by Zurfinne; 2008-07-09 at 02:45 PM. Reason: I found the software name
    ---
    "if at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"
    2008-07-07 03:50 AM
    I'm pretty sure your talking about Kate/Caterpillar, are you talking about the calendar event on your lock screen? This can be solved by installing Kate, run it, and it will have things checked off, un-check then all and click install, then you are free to uninstall Kate. The other way to solve this problem is by purchasing a license for the app, but that doesnt seem logical as you stated you didnt like the app in the first place.
    If this helped, click THANKS!
    200th post!
    2008-07-07 04:46 AM
    I found the software's name...
    It's called intelliscreen
    ---
    "if at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"
    2008-07-09 02:47 PM
    i'm going to bring this thread back up.

i have the same problem. it is on my lock screen. how can i get rid of the text?
    2009-05-26 01:56 AM
    did you uninstall intelliscreen?
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy
    2009-05-26 02:00 AM
    if you have already uninstalled intelliscreen and it is still showing its because intelliscreen doesn't completely uninstall all its crappy files... if you can SSH go to

private/var/mobile/Library and delete the intelliborn folder.... that should fix the problem... hopefully.

Haven't used Intelliscreen in a long time, but I had to get rid of that folder back then to fix an issue..
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)
    2009-05-26 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD