So I updated send song in installer app and well it sucks can't send songs to ringtone and well thats the only reason I even used it. I can't downgrade cuz installer app doesn't have it and I tried sshing the old version but it just keeps bring a white screen the goes back to springboard....... can someone repost the older version on installer app or help me put it on my iphone through ssh or whatever method there is.

N/m I figured it out in ssh you have to set permission to 0775 then it works great.

Sorry to bother you ppl
    Last edited by MalayZN; 2007-12-25 at 07:13 AM.
    2007-12-25 06:56 AM
    hi,
    I've upgraded too and now after reading your post realised the shortcomings. how do i get back the old version. dont understand your remedy using ssh. pls give me more details. TQ
    2007-12-25 07:34 AM
    okay first uninstall it from installer app.
    Thank go to erica's site and download the version .21e and upzip to your desktop
    enable ssh and log in to your iphone then go to the applications folder and copy the sendsong over.
    Then set all the file permission to 0777
    and your done and then reset your phone and it should work fine
    2007-12-25 07:49 AM
    The important function to me was taken away, Why...................
    2007-12-25 08:45 AM
    well it was far from perfect.
    Everytime i synced my iphone i had to set the custom ringtone again.
    Still, she should have left it on there.
    Im dont know anyone who actually uses it to email songs, lol

Whats erica's site?
    Anyone got the link?
    Last edited by bigkev81; 2007-12-25 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-25 12:07 PM
    She might have make a mistake, i think she intend to get rid of the send to email function instead of more important one like send to ringtone.
    Last edited by freakernoid; 2007-12-25 at 12:18 PM.
    2007-12-25 12:15 PM
    So I updated send song in installer app and well it sucks can't send songs to ringtone and well thats the only reason I even used it. I can't downgrade cuz installer app doesn't have it and I tried sshing the old version but it just keeps bring a white screen the goes back to springboard....... can someone repost the older version on installer app or help me put it on my iphone through ssh or whatever method there is.

N/m I figured it out in ssh you have to set permission to 0775 then it works great.

Sorry to bother you ppl
    i did the same thing...... the fix.... just user ibrikr.... it works,,,,..... thats what i did.....
    2007-12-25 12:36 PM
    Dudes, if you don't like the software, demand all your money back.

No...wait...
    2007-12-25 10:22 PM
    new version .30 is alot better send to ringtones is back
    2007-12-25 10:23 PM
    hey guyz. sendsong 0.30 is out. gud news is ringtone update is back and made much simpler also. itried adding mp3 but dint worked, but converted the same into AAC (m4a) using itunes and itz working. thanx erica
    2007-12-26 12:15 PM
    well it was far from perfect.
    Everytime i synced my iphone i had to set the custom ringtone again.
    Still, she should have left it on there.
    Im dont know anyone who actually uses it to email songs, lol

Whats erica's site?
    Anyone got the link?
    This is her website http://ericasadun.com/

And to add more to this topic all I have to say is:

Now now boys and girls!! Be nice! Remember that we don't pay for this and she doesn't have to do this for us. SO BE NICE TO HER!!

0.30 vers. is out and the send song to ringtone is back

Laterz,
    RaMod
    Last edited by RaMod; 2007-12-26 at 05:23 PM. Reason: edit
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=
    2007-12-26 05:22 PM
    perhaps this is a bug, but every single time i try to add a song as a ringtone, it freezes for 15 seconds then goes to a black screen, then back to a home page. it never really did this in the old version, anyone have a fix?
    2007-12-27 07:21 AM
    MalayNZ i think you might wanna change the title for the subject
    2007-12-27 07:29 AM
    I would but I don't see an option to change subject
    but yes send song .30 is great now all my ringtones work and the way the setup is much easier to select my ringtones if you label your artist as ringtones if that's all that music file is for.
    2008-01-19 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD