i just see this new program in installer.app. installed but the ring continously reloading and nothing happened so i decided to reboot...then IT STUCKS TO APPLE LOGO...wifi is open but i close the SSH in netservices, thats why i cant login thru winSCP. PC can detect the phone thru itunes and ibrickr. so i decided to look for the app of iSMS then one by one deleted the files thru iBrickR then my menu comes up and my iphone goes back to normal.

i just want to know , what the heck is this program did? should i wait more than 10 minutes so this can be installed properly? why after installing it, created some problem in my iphone?
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!
    2007-12-25 09:19 PM
    It works perfect on mine...I'm running 1.1.2 never unlocked....I would try again and see what happens.Stuff like that happens to mine to uninstall and try again 3 or 4 times.
    2007-12-25 09:23 PM
    It works perfect on mine...I'm running 1.1.2 never unlocked....I would try again and see what happens.Stuff like that happens to mine to uninstall and try again 3 or 4 times.
    thanks, ill try to reinstall. but is it worth to install this program?
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!
    2007-12-26 09:28 AM
    works perfectly on mine too, am running on 1.1.2 . For me, yes its worth it, it has smiley and able to search words in sms's.
    2007-12-26 03:53 PM
    Mine keeps saying "check recipients name". What's that about?
    2007-12-27 11:03 AM
    There is a bug in iSMS b1222 that it could not recognize the phone number for some countries. The fix has been scheduled to next release. The download of the hotfix binary as a workaround in --> http://weisms.googlecode.com/files/iSMS
    2007-12-27 11:29 AM
    Ok, cool. Thanx
    2007-12-29 03:00 AM
    I installed iSMS Version prev-b1228, and although it seemed that everything was running smoothly... I discovered that only my friends with Tmobile were receiving my texts. I tried several tests, and when I send a text through iSMS, although it says 'successfully sent'; no other carriers other than Tmobile actually receive my texts, whether or not it's a group or individual text. I have an unlocked 1.1.1 iphone and am using Tmobile as my carrier.

Anyone else experiencing this problem as well?
    2008-01-03 08:09 PM
    I installed iSMS Version prev-b1228, and although it seemed that everything was running smoothly... I discovered that only my friends with Tmobile were receiving my texts. I tried several tests, and when I send a text through iSMS, although it says 'successfully sent'; no other carriers other than Tmobile actually receive my texts, whether or not it's a group or individual text. I have an unlocked 1.1.1 iphone and am using Tmobile as my carrier.

Anyone else experiencing this problem as well?
    I had that issue with WeSMS as well, i am now using SMSd with no issues whatsoever.
    2008-01-04 04:39 AM
    I had that issue with WeSMS as well, i am now using SMSd with no issues whatsoever.
    Thanks... I had SMSd too, but I was having issues with that app as well... it kept freezing on me when doing group texts... it also froze on me when making templates with multiple contacts.
    2008-01-04 06:19 AM
    when i installed this program,and the home screen on my iphone looked like it zoomed in and then i started to use the application and i tried to text friends and no one recieved the text then i got a phone call and my iphone crashed then i tried to turn it of and on and that didnt work then i held the home button and then it restarted, i uninstalled the program and then installed smsd and it works better i texted friends and everyone recieved it, its a much better sms program.......
    2008-01-06 09:34 AM
    go for SMSd. Its the most stable so far...
    2008-01-06 09:45 AM
    this app messaged everyone on my list when i was sending to one person, and then texted everyone 4 times a piece, and im on the prepay plan **** cost me 6 bucks, why i even switched from the regular sms app is what im wondering now, switching back, watch out people
    2008-01-08 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD