I hope someone can help me. I have summer board on my phone but installed iswitcher to try it out. Turns out I like summerboard better but when I went to uninstall iswitcher my homescreen button for summerboard was lost. I still have it because I have multiple pages on my homescreen and installer says I have it. Now when I ask installer to uninstall it it says main script execution error. I dont want to restore my phone any ideas thanx!
    2008-01-01 10:01 PM
    I hope someone can help me. I have summer board on my phone but installed iswitcher to try it out. Turns out I like summerboard better but when I went to uninstall iswitcher my homescreen button for summerboard was lost.
    Fire up customize and unhide it.

Now when I ask installer to uninstall it it says main script execution error.
    You can debug installer scripts by connecting to your phone in SSH then running installer from cmd line: /Applications/Installer.app/Installer - then try your uninstall and in the SSH window you can see what exactly failed. From there, you can decide what to do.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.
    2008-01-01 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD