Ok well first off i searched a while but i couldnt find the same problem so be easy .

So basically, if i dont mess with my phone for a hour or so, then when i come back to it, ill have to unlock it, wait a minute or so, then my 5 or so texts will pop up out of nowhere. Then i look to see when they were sent and it would always be hours before.

So maybe its a program i downloaded through the installer thats messing it up but what do you guys think?
    Last edited by CKYGuy09; 2008-01-12 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-01-11 05:08 AM
    Any suggestions?
    2008-01-12 08:43 PM
    This has nothing to do with 3rd party apps, in my opinion. You can try a restore and see if it solves the problem. But everyone I know that had this sort of issue had to warranty the phone. The problem seemed to be related to the telephony components not working right when in standby. What about calls? Do you get "call failed" or "missed calls" when in this state?
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.
    2008-01-12 09:20 PM
    Yep, recently i noticed i would get random missed calls and voicemail messages way after they called me.
    2008-01-12 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD