I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling multiple versions of gpSPphone, including 1.1.2, and 1.2.0, however, the menu that is usually at the top, including the settings feature, and which says for example "All Games" is now showing up at the bottom.

My iPhone is v 1.1.2

Anyone know why this is?
    2008-01-13 04:56 AM
    version change? dunno never bothered with that app. Have you tried removing the plist files for that app? Usually does wonders! Use SSH or easier yet finder.app on your iphone to do it.

-Digitol-
    2008-01-13 07:33 AM
    Have you tried removing the plist files for that app?

-Digitol-
    How is this done?

and what finder.app?
    Last edited by macky801; 2008-01-13 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-01-13 07:54 AM
    How is this done?

and what finder.app?
    finder or i think mobilefinder is a program that lets you access all of the files on your iphone, from within your iphone. you can find the program on installer.

i don't know how to do what he was talking about though, sorry.
    2008-01-13 08:11 PM
    There is nothing wrong with your gpSPhone installations. The menu is on the bottom for everyone-apparently it was moved to the bottom (along with the menu for psx4iphone as well) when the developer zodttd was implementing landscape mode and it became a compatibility issue that he said he may change in the future. But for now, it's perfectly normal.
    Check out the forums at zodttd.com which is the site for the app...there's a post that explains it.

http://zodttd.com/forum/index.php?topic=272.0
    (Reply #13 on that page)
    2008-01-14 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD