hello,

sorry if this; is posted in a wrong section.

i have problem with my mobileme "push" options.

I have an account on mobile me, and my iphone and ipod touch are correctly synced. When i make a change from one of the two (iphone/ipod) instantly are uploaded on the cloud and then with sync on my mac. When an e-mail, calendar or contact change on the cloud the ipod iNSTANTLY gets it and update it, but my iphone does nothing i must manually open the calendar.app or the contacts.app or the mail.app to manually update them by waiting couple of minutes. i don't know, what is going wrong. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

A.
    A.
    2008-07-27 02:40 PM
    i have the same problem after pwnage push stoped working. I have not find a solution. Did u jailbrake your iphone ?
    2008-07-27 03:46 PM
    Mine work's fine after pwnage. Did you check your mail,contacts and calendar settings on you Iphone after pwnage?
    2008-07-27 07:06 PM
    pwnage has been luck of the draw for me i guess.
    The first time i pwned my iPhone (1st gen) MobileMe worked fine.
    The second time i did it mobileme stopped working completely.
    the third time i restored it to get mobileme back i did but data stopped working
    The fourth time i pwned it my data works but no mobileme again.

I'm getting very frustrated. I'm gonna try it again and hopefully everything will work right this time...

I restored it again and i still have the same issue. MobileMe doesn't work. I can't get my contacts or my calendars on my phone. This is driving me nuts!
    Last edited by MgNate; 2008-07-28 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-28 11:00 PM
    Like someone else has already said, did you goto your settings and actually turn on Push for Calendars, Contacts and bookmarks.

In Settings goto Mail, Contacts and Calendars
    Tap your MobileMe account, and then press the sliders for all the settings you want Push applied to.
    2008-07-29 06:40 AM
    PROBLEM SOLVED **********
    iphone requires cell network data to be enabled for mobile me to work. It will not go over wifi
    Last edited by astylianou; 2008-07-30 at 12:55 AM.
    2008-07-30 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD