Sorry guys, I'm kind of new to the whole modding the iPhone. I know how to install applications from installer, but what I need to know is how to install applications that you download.

I will use Drunknbass's iPhone Camcorder application (beta) for example. I downloaded the file and unzipped it, right now I have two folders:

"__MACOSX" and "Drunknbass.app"

I added the Drunknbass.app folder to the applications folder using winscp but it still does not work. I have the icon on my phone but when I touch it, I get a black screen that eventually just goes back to the main screen.

I also added the Drunknbass.app folder inside the __MACOSX folder to the applications folder inside MACOSX in my phone but that had no effect.

-----------

I want to take a quick minute and say that this is my first post but I've used this site for all my modding needs. You guys are great, the community is fantastic, and the help that this website provides is out of this world. Special thanks to Sidetalker - he has taught me much that I know. Also special thanks to Drunknbass for developing this camcorder application - take ur time man, make it right. Those who respect the community and it's members understand programmers can't pop programs out overnight.
    2008-01-21 12:03 AM
    Try setting permissions on the app that opens and crashes
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...ng+permissions
    2008-01-21 12:16 AM
    It worked. Thanks a lot for the help. I thought I was either doing something completly wrong or missed something. Thanks again, but the camcorder works great - going to be one hell of an application.
    2008-01-21 12:25 AM
    hi guys..i tried to sync the drunknbass app to my iPhone from itunes but it prompts that "the application drunknbass is not installed on the iphone because it could not be verified"

please help..thanks
    2009-01-30 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD