Hi All,

I just wondered what the current status of summerboard is ? Is it close to being FW 2.0 compatible ? I cant seem to find any news on it
    2008-07-31 12:24 PM
    I'd like to know also, but whenever some posts on here a bunch of jerks reply "search the rest of the forum" instead of just giving an answer. I've yet to find a thread that provides any useful information on this.
    2008-07-31 01:25 PM
    So you think people are going to magically start posting 'useful information' in this thread??

Ask the Summerboard devs when it's gonna be available, if they don't give you a specific date then tell them you're sick of waiting and are going to boycott it on release!
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-07-31 02:05 PM
    So you think people are going to magically start posting 'useful information' in this thread??

Ask the Summerboard devs when it's gonna be available, if they don't give you a specific date then tell them you're sick of waiting and are going to boycott it on release!
    Erm. ok. Thanks for that. Im not sick of waiting, i wasn't complaining - i was simply asking whats happening. I wasn't expecting all the dev's to rush into this thread, i simply thought somebody might have some info. Damn.
    2008-07-31 04:01 PM
    I'd like to know also, but whenever some posts on here a bunch of jerks reply "search the rest of the forum" instead of just giving an answer. I've yet to find a thread that provides any useful information on this.
    Thats cause there is none. All anyone knows is they are working on it.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!
    2008-07-31 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD