So, I have some cracked apps installed on my first gen iPhone. I am not talking about the acquisition of warez, just looking for help. That being said, before I installed them, I had Poof installed, and everything hidden, Cydia, Appstore, all installed apps from Cydia, and had AppFlow installed with a double tap on Home button would open AppFlow. I installed a cracked app and now the double tap wont work, resulting in no AppStore or Cydia..just wondering what file to edit to get it all back..is it the Info.plist??
    Please give me a if I help you out.

2008-08-03 03:42 AM
    You could just SSH and remove the problem files, or you could always restore if you can't find them and fix the problem. Takes a little extra time, but it will right everything.
    2008-08-03 03:48 AM
    I attempted that, but even with them all uninstalled, for some reason now when I double tap home, it takes me to the Phone Favorites.

2008-08-03 03:53 AM
    Restore. That'll teach you for being cheap
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-08-03 02:03 PM
    So, I have some cracked apps installed on my first gen iPhone. I am not talking about the acquisition of warez, just looking for help. That being said, before I installed them, I had Poof installed, and everything hidden, Cydia, Appstore, all installed apps from Cydia, and had AppFlow installed with a double tap on Home button would open AppFlow. I installed a cracked app and now the double tap wont work, resulting in no AppStore or Cydia..just wondering what file to edit to get it all back..is it the Info.plist??
    I would sync & restore. Guaranteed success and you can reinstall everything easily.
    2008-08-03 05:19 PM
    if you use warez make sure you follow directions when you mod files or else you will end up restoring.

PS its better to support the work and buy it=]
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    2008-08-03 06:37 PM
    These apps are so cheap its amazing to me that people would steal them... sheesh. If you cant afford the 2,5 or 10 bucks some of these cost THAN DONT STEAL THEM. IF you cant afford a Corvette, do you just go steal it???
    2008-08-03 09:14 PM
    okay, like I said in the beginning im just looking for help, stop flamming me about warez, if I was looking for flamming, I wouldn't post, im just looking for help.

@pokekid: I used app method, no modding files for me.

@bschucher: I have a corvette, and I didn't steal it

now let's stop flamming, it doesn't benefit anyone

2008-08-04 01:58 AM
    how do you change dubble tapp app on 2.0
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-08-04 08:55 AM
    Are people on the forums neurotic sometimes? Just answer the question or don't, right??? I am having the same problem with appflow. Did you try changing the permissions of appflow?

Techgirl at your service... Modding MyPhone since Day 1!

AIM: lindseycholmes
    Facebook: lindseycholmes

2008-08-18 04:20 AM
    IF you cant afford a Corvette . . .
    Do you have a link for the torrent?
    2008-08-18 04:05 PM
    So you can afford a Corvette but not a $5.99 app or less?...Wow.

Anyways if you don't have Installer installed you can SSH that into your phone and get something from there, but I don't think there is anything available yet that can help you.
    2008-08-18 06:54 PM
    Just restore to factory settings
    2008-08-18 07:24 PM
    These apps are so cheap its amazing to me that people would steal them... sheesh. If you cant afford the 2,5 or 10 bucks some of these cost THAN DONT STEAL THEM. IF you cant afford a Corvette, do you just go steal it???
    If I could steal a Corvette and get away with it scotch free, I totally would without thinking twice.
    2008-08-18 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD