I was wondering if I was the only person experiencing this. I loaded customize when it came out and it worked pretty good. Server load times were slow but I was mostly happy with the outcome. However there was some functionality that winterboard has that customize does not. I do like alot of the winterboard themes but I would like to tweek them slightly and I thought I could do it with customize however customize will no longer do anything other than some sounds sometimes since the winterboard install.

Anyone else having anything similiar going on?
    2008-08-04 02:39 PM
    Yeah, I've found the same thing here. For me, I'm just sticking with customize. I like the ability to mix and match my themes to make it my own. I don't like having to settle for what the designer put together in their theme. Customize is working on the ability to have a springboard wallpaper so I'll wait for that. That's just my preference.
    Dirty as I wanna be!
    2008-08-04 03:59 PM
    I am able to change battery, headredbattery and statusbar icons!
    2008-08-04 04:46 PM
    I restored and tried it all over again this time without winterboard* and just customiize and even used 2.0.1 or w/e the fixed pwnage was and now when I apply a theme with customize it might change an icon or two, the only thing I can make work is chat bubbles, I can't even change the battery now :/
    Last edited by midgetadam; 2008-08-04 at 10:22 PM.
    2008-08-04 10:14 PM
    Well i used customize before winterboard came out, then when it did i just change all the things that winterboard cant manually through SSH. But i tried customize out again and am having the same problem. So im going to uninstall it.
    2008-08-04 10:22 PM
    what up guys?

im having a problem with customize too. but its not like yours.. im having really slow respond times when im browsing the themes. it freezes my phone, it wont load it, it takes like 10 min just to see the image of the theme, etc.

also, im having a problem changing my wallpaper for the unlock screen. it just wont change. and it is really getting annoying. any help would be great, id rather not restore but if i have to its not a big deal.

iphone 1st gen, 1.1.4, windows XP Home.
    2008-08-07 09:11 AM
    to get customize to work load the theme thats sumthing like .comsaurik its the first default, then load a customize theme, then viola, u can use Customize and have working backgrounds
    2008-08-09 01:39 AM
    anybody going to be working the glass orb theme i love this theme and it's still the best out there i believe. please work on it so it can work on 2.0
    thanks
    2008-08-09 02:53 AM
    i just made my own theme in winterboard with a springboard background and left everything else to be customized by customize. thou i haven't attempted to mod my theme on customize yet b/c its perfect right now
    2008-08-09 03:49 AM
    Is this anything to do with Windows or Mac? no, Can people start to have brains around here
    2008-08-10 05:15 PM
    Is this anything to do with Windows or Mac? no, Can people start to have brains around here

Would also be nice if some people could learn some manors.
    2008-08-22 04:48 AM
    What are you talking about? That was kinda random if you ask me...
    This is a part of the forum where you discuss apps and the poster was asking a question. You understand that?
    2008-08-22 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD