I just saw an update for that on installer but when I tried to install I got a main script execution error. Any help?

Using 1.1.1
    2008-01-26 02:21 AM
    Ive got the same problem too. I noticed the update after I updated to the new version of installer. Just try again later because sometimes this happens and works itself out within a couple of hours.

Jordan
    1.1.2 Jailbroken
    2008-01-26 03:18 AM
    I just saw an update for that on installer but when I tried to install I got a main script execution error. Any help?

Using 1.1.1
    Same here (Main script execution error @ first); then I also updated to latest Installer, but now get a download error... I'm on a jailbroken 1.1.2 OTB
    2008-01-26 03:19 AM
    I just jailbroke a 1.1.1 (downgraded from 1.1.2 OTB) and installed this. Worked fine.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-01-26 03:25 AM
    Installed just fine on mine as well.
    2008-01-26 06:30 AM
    yo i just updated the bsd system software and didnt mean to, but it rebooted my phone and now all i get is that black screen with that apple logo....i did a hard reset and that logo just stays there anyone can help me, without me having to reboot my phone and lose all my apps
    2008-01-27 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD