So as we all know about the "I AM Rich" app that cost $1000 and dissapeared right? Well I actually managed to buy the app before it was gone.

Im proud to be 1/8 people who actually bought it. So im "coming out the ipod touch closet" and im admiting that i was dumb enough to blow $1k on this app. Well technically speaking, i made my mark in history by being 1/8 people who bought it.

As a matter of fact, i still have it

If anyone wants me to prove it, i will be more then happy to post pictures/screenshots/video.

So i was wondering, did anyone else here buy this app besides me?
    2008-08-24 04:32 PM
    Sorry to say, and I pretty much keep my opinions to myself most of the time, that was really dumb. I know this is one of those times where I SHOULD keep my mouth shut, but I can't resist. Just plain 'ol dumb.
    Thank me if I helped you out!
    2008-08-24 04:55 PM
    yes im fully aware it was dumb and even though im mad that it was pointless (i thought it was going to be something better. didnt look at the application size, description, i just bought it in a rush) i still am glad im one of the few who did buy it. that should give my ipod touch some property value lol.

again, it was dumb of me to do but im still happy i did. its nice hearing reactions to it. if i could, i would get my money back. but i dont want to go through all that.
    2008-08-24 04:59 PM
    So as we all know about the "I AM Rich" app that cost $1000 and dissapeared right? Well I actually managed to buy the app before it was gone.

Im proud to be 1/8 people who actually bought it. So im "coming out the ipod touch closet" and im admiting that i was dumb enough to blow $1k on this app. Well technically speaking, i made my mark in history by being 1/8 people who bought it.

If anyone wants me to prove it, i will be more then happy to post pictures/screenshots/video.

Post a screenshot of your itunes receipt if you want people to believe you
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-08-24 05:00 PM

Does it look like the one I have ?

2008-08-24 05:03 PM
    QUOTE=Midian;1952321]kate totally isnt worth paying $45 for. there is one trick however that lets you use it after the trial expires. I suppose you can call it a crack.

[/QUOTE]

This thread coming from the guy who says Kate isn't worth $45, and even went to the extent to install a cracked version to save that measly sum! Anyone else smell BS?
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-08-24 05:07 PM
    That app is cracked and available on a repository through Installer.
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!
    2008-08-24 05:16 PM
    That app is cracked and available on a repository through Installer.
    That's not the point
    2008-08-24 05:23 PM
    I get the feeling we won't be seeing that iTunes receipt.
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.
    2008-08-24 05:46 PM
    i get the feeling we won't be seeing that itunes receipt.
    lol!
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on [email protected]
    2008-08-24 06:06 PM
    haha i have it too so am i one of them too? my was free and its free on cydia for eveyrone else too lmao
     Think Different
    2008-08-24 06:46 PM
    i have brought apps accidental but only apps costing under 3.99.
    But its is a quite gd idea pricing a app at $1000 and hoping someone would have i click buy on. Its is one of the bad point about the app store
    iPhone 2g scammed on ebay
    year and bit later ebay have finaly given me the money back.
    2008-08-24 09:40 PM
    dang im one of the suckers, i own that app too. bummer.

ur not as cool as you think you are for owning it, its cracked. and avail EVERYWHERE on the web. u really think ur one of 8? itunes reciept with ur email on it or complete bullish
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4
    2008-08-24 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD