Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem with sendsong on 1.1.3. I generally only use this app to set songs as ringtones. I can select a song and set it as a ringtone, it even goes as far as to show up in setting/sounds as a ringtone. But the only problem is when I try to select the song in the settings/sounds menu, it won't play. Any Ideas? Is it just that this app needs to be updated for 1.1.3?

I'm also having a problem with "Wallpaper", it seems to be working fine, but then when I pick a wallpaper and select "send to camera roll" it doesn't show up in my camera roll. My guess is that some apps still need to be updated for 1.1.3, but maybe someone knows something.
    2008-02-10 06:37 PM
    Erica has updated SendSong for 1.1.3. Here is what she said>>>

Good news: It’s updated.

Bad news: You can only use it with .m4a files and it’s slow to load because it has to search for those artists who have m4a music.

Version is 0.32 and it’s available for download now.

http://ericasadun.com/ftp/Applications/SendSong/

You need to download it or get it from installer

Ciao
    Mixi92
    2008-02-10 06:50 PM
    I downloaded the new version because it's not in installer yet. I went ahead and ssh the app to my phone, I thought that it would work because the Icon showed up on me springboard but now when i open the app it only opens up to a blank white screen for about 30 seconds then crashes me back to my springboard. I've tried to open the app about 5 times and the same problem, do you think that I have to set the permissons on this file for it to work correctly? Not too sure what to do. I might just install the installer version and just wait for an update to come out. Any other ideas?

Thanks again.
    2008-02-10 07:15 PM
    Question, Is There A Sendsong File For Jb'd 1.1.4 Iphone, I Have It Installed And I Can Send It As A Ringtone, But When Its Time To Play It And Use It As A Ringtone, I Dont Hear Any Sound, Can Anybody Send Me A Fix Or A Source For A New Version For 1.1.4... Thank You
    2008-05-06 10:07 PM
    Question, Is There A Sendsong File For Jb'd 1.1.4 Iphone, I Have It Installed And I Can Send It As A Ringtone, But When Its Time To Play It And Use It As A Ringtone, I Dont Hear Any Sound, Can Anybody Send Me A Fix Or A Source For A New Version For 1.1.4... Thank You
    yes is it possible to do this? I usually just like to listen to song and if i like, it set it as ringtone. I don't want to go to iTunes everytime and convert my song to ACC and that whole process.

Also I know there is an app called Ringtones out there, but that doesn't convert the whole song, and its not nearly as fast as SendSong.

So please, is there a fix?
    2008-05-06 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD