i was just able to download the full ipear theme off customize which i haven't been able to do the last month and a half

currently on 16g unlock/jail broken 2g running 2.0.2
    2008-08-28 03:09 AM
    been working for me all of these times.....glad to hear that you got it working now.
    2008-08-28 03:11 AM
    FWIW, I havent been able to download a full theme either in about the same time frame. File sets have not been an issue but all themes I tried to download come wiht empty folders. Lucky I backup all my themes on my PC so when I restore or upgrade they are all there and I SSH them back.
    2008-08-28 03:30 AM
    been working for me all of these times.....glad to hear that you got it working now.
    what exactly is the deal with customize? it won't apply any themes to device, what am i doing wrong?

FWIW, I havent been able to download a full theme either in about the same time frame. File sets have not been an issue but all themes I tried to download come wiht empty folders. Lucky I backup all my themes on my PC so when I restore or upgrade they are all there and I SSH them back.
    yeah, i used netatalk to go into iphone thru finder, then looked inside the "customize2" folder and they are all empty...what up?
    Last edited by quilty; 2008-08-28 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-28 03:35 AM
    Actually, i have never downloaded a full theme on Customize...I just downloaded the items that i need to change...and they all were there, and i was able to swap them out.
    2008-08-28 04:32 AM
    well i've been having issues with it since i upgraded to FW 2.0 ....but today for some reason i was able to download full themes, anyone really need help PM me or AIM [ feelinggetsold ]
    2008-08-28 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD