Hi
    I just updated to the 2.0.2 software and i only jailbroke my phone using quickpwn....my question is there any benefit installing BossTool on my 1st gen iphone ? do i need to do it like how it was necessary to do in 1.1.4?....Thank you
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button
    2008-08-28 08:30 AM
    It's only really useful for checking free space on both partitions and relocating the Fonts. BigBoss himself suggested installing it, relocating the Fonts then removing the app. I've done that everytime so far with no disadvantage.
    I came, I saw, I forgot what the hell I was there for.
    2008-08-28 12:32 PM
    I also only installed to move the Fonts and than remove it again. I always check the space later with bossprefs
    2008-08-28 01:24 PM
    It's only really useful for checking free space on both partitions and relocating the Fonts. BigBoss himself suggested installing it, relocating the Fonts then removing the app. I've done that everytime so far with no disadvantage.
    So i should install it move the fonts and uninstall BossTool using Cydia?....Is there any disadvantage if i dont unistall it..if i just leave it installed on the phone?.....thank you
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button
    2008-08-28 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD