Can someone please tell me where to put pdf files for "mobilepreview" app..

Sorry i am a total noob and can't understand the following sentence.
    "Currently Mobile Preview will open an image supplied from the command line"

I do have mobilefinder installed. but there isn't any open functionality.
    Thanks in advance for all your help!
    2007-08-28 08:12 AM
    Im having the same problem. I press "open" in movbile preview and nothing happens. Ive noticed that when I click open on text edit it takes me to Finder, so I guess this is what Mobile preview should be doing, but it is not
    what am I supposed to do to make it work.

btw is mobile preview capable of opening jpgs??
    2007-08-28 01:23 PM
    Both MobilePreview and MobileTextEdit are plug-ins for Mobile Finder. Use MobileFinder to navigate to the file you want, and double tap it from within Mobile Finder.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-08-30 04:44 AM
    I put a "Stuff" folder in root along with Library and Media. Its an easy location to find in finder as all you have to do is press Home to get there. Still having issues with jpgs or pdfs that will open from within preview, wont from within finder.
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.
    2007-08-30 05:28 AM
    I followed your directions. I set the permissions on the Stuff foler to 0755, then put a pdf in that foler, set the permissions to 0755 and all I get is a black screen. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    Jimmie Geddes, Editor
    2007-08-30 05:45 AM
    ive got the same problem, i have the latest mobilefinder and preview and textedit but when i double tap a file inside mobilefinder it never opens.... i looked in the options for the finder and it has the correct settings for each file type it can open, but still nothing i installed it all through Installer.app
    iPhone 3G 8GB (2.0.2), iPhone 2G 8GB (2.0.2)

Macbook Pro Core 2 Duo 15inch, 4GB Ram

Intel E8400 Core2Duo 3.0ghz (OC 3.8ghz)
    4gb DDR2 Ram
    500gb RAID0
    GeForce 8800GTS 640mb
    2007-08-30 05:56 AM
    Thanks for all your help.
    I finally got MobilePreview to open the png files(images) but it still can't open the pdf ones.
    Is there any other app to view large pdf files?
    2007-08-30 06:53 AM
    is there a mobilefinder source anyone can post if not how can i obtain it?
    2008-02-04 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD