I searched for a good hour, joined some new forums in hopes of answers and nada! I tried the partission trick (making sure all the files were at 777, even tried 775 for good measure), tried reinstalling gpSPhone, tried multiple system bios files (all from my own gba of course ), and still it says there is no system bios. So, has anyone figured out the system bios problem for 2.1 yet?
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista
    2008-09-20 08:08 AM
    This is a bummer hopefully just a all new compatible GPSPhone will be released for 2.1, if its not fixable on its own.
    2008-09-20 08:14 AM
    Well, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with this problem, but the root file is "/private/var/stash/Applications.ZDll3J/gpsphone.app" I dont know if it's this directory on 2.0.2 because I didnt pay attention. The directions simply say to place the bios in the "Applications/gpsphone.app" directory, it doesnt say anything about this .ZDll3J part. Can anybody check and confirm this doesnt exist on a 2.0.2 firmware directory?

UPDATE:
    Fixed it! Heres how:

When updating, it would appear as though there is a new folder system for 2.1. They created multiple app folders, and the one that I listed above, may or may not have any relavence to the system's functions. Not sure why they did this. But instead of placing your bios in the "applications.ZDll3J/gpSPhone.app", which you will be directed to upon opening "Applications", you need to place them in the following: "/private/var/stash/Applications.Sek9bR/gpSPhone.app"

Hope I helped!
    Last edited by Grassmasta; 2008-09-20 at 11:35 PM.
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista
    2008-09-20 10:31 PM
    wow
    i cant even access root media folder on my iphone using all measure i could think of -
    SSH, SSHLite, OpenSSH, Diskaid, iPhonebrowser since i upgraded to itunes 8 and 2.1FW.
    i would really like the gameboy advance emulator but its getting even crazier!!!
    don't mind me im crazy...
    lol
    2008-09-21 12:14 PM
    Follow the post above, thanks Grassmasta i followed your post, dumped my bios in that new directory, dumped my games and saves in the GBA folder and its exactly how i was before i upgraded/restored!!!! CHEERS
    2008-09-21 10:31 PM
    Not a problem RompaRoomGang. Enjoy!
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista
    2008-09-22 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD