Hey guys, I thought I'd share with you all a preview of a game I've been working on for a little while now, called "Trism". It uses the iPhone's features, namely touching and tilting, in a unique way to give a gaming experience like never before. I hope you enjoy the preview; a demo version should be released shortly (as long as these bugs stay fixed!!)

www.demiforce.com

Thank you!
    2008-02-27 08:05 AM
    Nice!!!

Can't wait to try it out...
    2008-02-27 08:44 AM
    Hey guys, I thought I'd share with you all a preview of a game I've been working on for a little while now, called "Trism". It uses the iPhone's features, namely touching and tilting, in a unique way to give a gaming experience like never before. I hope you enjoy the preview; a demo version should be released shortly (as long as these bugs stay fixed!!)

www.demiforce.com

Thank you!
    Hey Man! Excellent work on this game! I'm really itching for a demo, when are you going to release it?
    2008-03-04 07:22 PM
    pertty nice
    2008-03-04 09:54 PM
    very excited about this game. put my name on the mailing list.
    Very much looking forward to the demo
    2008-03-04 10:08 PM
    Looks like a fun game. Looking forward to its release.
    2008-03-07 06:18 PM
    That looks like an awesome game....can't wait until there's a download for it. Reminds me of Rubik's......but better.

Great job!
    Don't be shy, it's ok to hit that THANKS button.
    2008-03-07 07:04 PM
    Hey man - What are you going to do now? Apple screwed everyone over again by "having to wait till June".

I can't wait till I can download all the apps for free. suckas.
    2008-03-10 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD