all those posting about probs with 2.22 with fw 2.1....give this a whirl and lemme know how it runs

hopefully they addressed some of your probs
    2008-09-24 10:51 PM
    Thanks for letting us know. I'll give it a shot. I had to disable the previous version because my phone was getting really choppy. I'll post my experience with the new version tonight.
    2008-09-24 11:54 PM
    Where is 2.23 posted? is it beta?
    2008-09-25 01:20 AM
    2.21 fixed all my 2.1 problems thank you, I am updating to 2.23 now. This app just keeps getting better, I love the quick view for texts or rss feeds such a nice touch. Out of any third party app I have paid for this has to be the best value in terms of function and support.
    iPhone 5s 64gb iOS 7
    rMBP 15" 16gb 500gb
    @c0ff33a and @PhoneMainiac
    2008-09-25 01:36 AM
    unfortunately the biggest problem who was fixed with the 2.22 ver has return with this 2.23 ver.!

each time i activate IS, my iphone3g firm 2.1 respring in safe mode! each time...

2008-09-25 03:36 AM
    unfortunately the biggest problem who was fixed with the 2.22 ver has return with this 2.23 ver.!

each time i activate IS, my iphone3g firm 2.1 respring in safe mode! each time...

Yea, I had the exact same problem. The 'fix' was for me to do a restore and install IS first. It worked and is still working pretty good.
    2008-09-25 03:53 AM
    seems much better... onyl weird thing i saw which has not repeated since i rebooted was that the intelliscreen stayed on even at the home screen after unlock, thought launching an app ad going back to home removed it.
    2008-09-25 04:33 PM
    Cydia says 2.23 is a release candidate, ie a Beta. Im waiting for a full update.
    2008-09-25 09:27 PM
    seems much better... onyl weird thing i saw which has not repeated since i rebooted was that the intelliscreen stayed on even at the home screen after unlock, thought launching an app ad going back to home removed it.
    I had the same issue but this only happened once on my iPod Touch. So far no freeze-ups or crashes. Appears more stable so far, after 6 hours.
    2008-09-25 10:10 PM
    seems stable-ish, definetely not finished but is actually useable.

still won't show my work exchange e-mail on the lock screen, but will show gmail. i have push g-mail through my exchange account, so i get the email in that account first and want to view that. but this hasnt worked at all in 2.x for me
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker
    2008-09-25 10:25 PM
    I've installed 2.23 yesterday and it seems like my battery drained very fast today. Are there known memory leaks in this version?
    2008-09-26 04:55 AM
    So I have been having similar problems. Now after installing IS and restarting, there is a gray area that doesnt let me click on anything except the icons in the top row (SMS, calendar) and the ones in the very bottom (phone, mail, etc).... If I double click the gray area it rotates once but doesnt let me access any of the applications its covering. Its like those icons are deactivated.

The only way I've been able to do anything was to restore my iphone, jailbreak, and try again. I've restored twice now and each time the ONLY thing I install after I jailbreak is IntelliScreen (newest version from cyida) and it does the same thing making my iPhone 3g (with newest FW) almost inoperable. Anyone else have this problems? Any ideas on why this is happening?
    2008-09-26 05:19 PM
    So I have been having similar problems. Now after installing IS and restarting, there is a gray area that doesnt let me click on anything except the icons in the top row (SMS, calendar) and the ones in the very bottom (phone, mail, etc).... If I double click the gray area it rotates once but doesnt let me access any of the applications its covering. Its like those icons are deactivated.

The only way I've been able to do anything was to restore my iphone, jailbreak, and try again. I've restored twice now and each time the ONLY thing I install after I jailbreak is IntelliScreen (newest version from cyida) and it does the same thing making my iPhone 3g (with newest FW) almost inoperable. Anyone else have this problems? Any ideas on why this is happening?
    yep, i had exactly this. a couple of reboots and it just went away.

this did affect my battery a bit today though
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker
    2008-09-26 06:41 PM
    I REALLY want to get Intelliscreen...but the list of outstanding issues it still a bit too much for me. As soon as it reaches a point a real stability and isn't too expensive (resources not money) then I absolutely plan to get a copy.
    2008-09-26 06:46 PM
    i have a quick question..i like 2.23 so far..seems stable for the most part but i know there was a feature in the previous releases where the phone wouldn't light up when a text message comes thru. i know there is still the sms privacy in the 2.23 release but it still lights up the screen. anybody has any ideas if this feature was just omitted or what?
    2008-09-27 05:17 AM
    Yea, I had the exact same problem. The 'fix' was for me to do a restore and install IS first. It worked and is still working pretty good.
    i did the same as you after my safemode problems, it worked couple of days but today after some progs was installed, the problem is here again: always same...reboot in safe mode again and again each time i try to active IS....gosh!!

it begin to make me nervous!

intelliborn must resolve this big compatibility problem.
    2008-09-28 08:18 AM
    ok deleted...

*shrug

oops my bad i'm new here hehe...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by antcuc; 2008-09-29 at 05:44 PM. Reason: typo
    2008-09-28 10:42 AM
    Wow...you are so going to get in trouble for posting that....Good thing I got it before the mods delete it!!!

Oh yea and BTW...if you had a cracked version and download any new version, the old crack will not work.
    2008-09-29 04:29 PM
    Get rid of it!
    2008-09-29 05:10 PM
    Thank you.
    2008-09-29 06:25 PM
22 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.