User Tag List

I had a jailbroken 1.1.1 phone with iBlackjack and I love it. Long story short, my phone got screwed up and I got a new iphone with now jailbroken 1.1.3. When I go search through Installer, I can't find the iBlackjack app anywhere? Is it not compatible with 1.1.3? If it is, where can I find it? I'm gonna be heartbroken if I can't play blackjack on the go anymore!
    Thanks,
    Robert
    2008-02-29 04:23 PM
    they took it down ! check for notes on iblackjack over at ste. site
    2008-02-29 04:32 PM
    ste. site? Whats that?
    2008-02-29 04:38 PM
    http://www.patrickmccarron.com/2008/...e-details.html

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2008-02-29 09:34 PM
    Sorry we removed the old version, but we also planned on having the new version available officially as of March. Apple was supposed to have the SDK in our hands last month. Obviously as we all know Apple's plans changed.

We hope to get something up sooner than later for those who are going to miss having iBlackjack on their devices, but we're at the mercy of Apple's unknown schedule. So we hope to know more on Thursday.
    Patrick McCarron
    iPhone Software Engineer @ Mobileage, Inc
    2008-03-03 02:16 PM
    I had a jailbroken 1.1.1 phone with iBlackjack and I love it. Long story short, my phone got screwed up and I got a new iphone with now jailbroken 1.1.3. When I go search through Installer, I can't find the iBlackjack app anywhere? Is it not compatible with 1.1.3? If it is, where can I find it? I'm gonna be heartbroken if I can't play blackjack on the go anymore!
    Thanks,
    Robert
    You can find the alpha versions here http://code.google.com/p/iphoneblack...+DownloadCount
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.
    2008-03-03 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD