hi, i have been reading this site for months and its always been helpful...

1st off i am running 1.1.1 stilll and last nite i instaled the newest instaler as well as the font program where u can change the systems font...

now i can not get back to my installer to uninstal it just stops.. i also tried to use my applo thats not working and my email is acting crazy as well..

please help i have no clue on how to fix this my self

thanks in advance
    2008-03-03 02:07 AM
    thats why you shouldn't install random apps from installer before you check them out on MMi...
    2008-03-03 04:59 AM
    what great words of wisdom hah. ... Yeah just got done after hours trying to get crappy 1.1.3 to work with all the things i had on 1.1.2... Installed fontswap this morning .. rebooted after trying different fonts and it locked up my phone on the apple screen .. .
    2008-03-03 05:47 AM
    Well, I'm running it on 1.1.4 with no problems at all. Maybe it is for the newer fws only... Not to mention, it is BETA on a BETA REPOSITORY.... If you're scared, don't try it and if you do try it, don't complain that it screwed your phone. it's beta for a reason and needs to be tested.
    2008-03-03 06:27 AM
    hedsick and nirav 464--- thanks im glad you guys took time out of your day to tell me absoultely no thing...

there is a help forum here right? so that means other peeps have made a mistake before.. well maybe not you guys

i wasnt complaining just asking a simple questions with i thought would be helpful simple answers.

i always look 1st and always been helped out with out having to post so i know i wish i never did meeting you two..
    2008-03-03 05:02 PM
    Have you seen this other thread ? I am assuming this app you're talking about is FontSwap.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44281

The people in that thread have posted having problems with it and the creator of the app is helping them by trying to sort it out.
    2008-03-04 12:47 AM
    thanks mzkaye

i messaged him to see if he can help me out otherwise i am going to the shop tomm to have them rejailbreak my phone.. i also thanked u with the lil thanks button
    2008-03-04 03:22 AM
    No worries. I hope you get it sorted !
    2008-03-04 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD