Wiki put on MMi side.

http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Lis...sts_for_iPhone

Nice list.
    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 2007-09-22 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-09-22 07:26 AM
    Hey, did u try putting your phone on a ringer alert with the least volume possible and setting the vibration alert to ON? I know its not the best alternative to SILENT mode, but may be a short term work around.. I tried it and works fine on my phone..
    2007-09-22 08:08 AM
    Hey, did u try putting your phone on a ringer alert with the least volume possible and setting the vibration alert to ON? I know its not the best alternative to SILENT mode, but may be a short term work around.. I tried it and works fine on my phone..
    Not a bad idea Swapnil. I'll give this a try until something better comes along.
    2007-09-24 02:59 PM
    there've been a few releases like customize and such, gotta update that

Also, I'd like a periodic table app, with detailed info popping up with each element as you click one. It'd be especially awesome if the UI reflected the keyboard with elemets 'popping out' like the letters do as you tap/hover them
    2007-09-24 05:16 PM
    Well I started working on this like a month ago but quit due to time issues, I would love to see a simple drum machine program for the iPhone. I was setting it up where you have a few pads where you can make an intial drum loop and then switch to a second set of pads where you can activate samples and change up the beat. Basically going to make a clone of the maudio trigger finger. If anyone wants my source files feel free to take the project over.
    bump for creating this program...
    2007-10-14 02:13 AM
    Misc
    Poker Blinds Tracker/Timer

I would love to see a Texas Hold Em Poker TIMER that incorporates the clock and timer functions already in the iPhone. Something to track blinds, players, chip counts etc.

peacr -m
    2007-10-14 02:30 AM
    hi all.. been a lurker for some time.. i love this community.. GREAT WORk
    i was wondering if we would get "quik match".. a game very similar to Mahjong Solitaire on yahoo games.. this game is on all the touch screen systems.. better yet.. who can get all those touch screen games you see in arcades and stuff? thanksss
    2007-10-16 04:54 PM
    voice dialing would be great
    2007-10-22 01:13 AM
    (Game)
    More Emulators
    2007-10-24 05:27 AM
    I want to add a bubblet game for mac
    2007-10-24 05:31 AM
    Well, I just got a WiFi HP printer ... so, it would be nice to have some type of generic print driver for the iPhone as some of my iPhone pics do look great & are ready to be printed on the fly. Maybe hook this into the SendPics App would be sweet.
    2007-10-24 05:42 AM
    That comic book reader, something along the lines of CDisplay, would be great. Anybody heard anything?
    8gb iPhone - Gray zCover case

2007-10-29 04:21 PM
    (Productivity)
    .cbr / .cbz comic book reader

(Productivity)

(Productivity)
    2007-11-12 07:00 PM
    (Multimedia)
    sopcast

(games)
    a piano or guitar
    Last edited by ewokmywewok; 2007-11-12 at 08:06 PM.
    2007-11-12 07:20 PM
    (multimedia)
    A picture of a drumset or a bunch of circles that you can label that all have drumset sounds with multitouch so you can make real drumset beats would be AMAZING.
    2007-12-18 11:20 PM
    Don't know if someone mentioned this already, but the old link on page 1 is now bad, thanks to the name change of the site. Here is the new link to the wiki:
    http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php...sts_for_iPhone

(Game)

Guitar Tuner
    -Something graphical and that uses the built-in mic, not like the web apps I've seen that just play a note for you.
    BTW,
    I've got a real guitar tuner in the works...I was hoping to get it working today, but I've run into some audio initialization problems. But even without the audio init problems, it would still need a lot of improvement in terms of its pitch detection algorithm. If anyone wants to help with programming or the graphics, please send me a message.
    JLA
    2007-12-19 02:50 PM
    Applications:
    iSilo reader for medical texts

Games:
    ScummVM port (it's on every other system I can imagine)

Media player:
    VLC

Plugin/Driver:
    Flash plugin for Safari
    Bluetooth driver to connect to wireless game controllers (would be super nice for emulators). Or a driver to connect via dock to USB cord (is that even possible?)
    I'd agree with the bluetooth controller. I searched, but I couldn't find a reply to whether or not a controller would be able to be attached via bluetooth. How do bluetooth services work? Are they hardware-based, firmware, middleware? Anyone know?

Assuming it's software based, once the service and driver is created and a listener is hooked, connecting any bluetooth device should work.

This is one of my most wanted apps. Imagine playing GBA via bluetooth controller, or connecting a bluetooth keyboard for meeting notes.

Any ideas or info?
    2007-12-19 03:37 PM
    Isn't it a shame that a simple 5th. generation iPod can view lyrics of the songs you have and the iPhone and iPod Touch can't? To be able to view the lyrics to sing along (if that's your thing) is a must for iPhone.
    2007-12-24 03:19 AM
118 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD