User Tag List

Bug: Categories & POOF Apps FREEZE when scrolling to many Apps in list

Categories App dies on me when scrolling to the bottom of the apps list to add them to a Category.

The same thing happens in POOF (to hide apps) when I try to go to the bottom of the apps list to Hide bunch of apps.

I think this is happening when there are too many apps in the list.

Now issue I face is that during some Categories crash, somehow all the Apps that were INSIDE their Categories got "Unhidden" also on the main springboard.

So my Categories Apps were present inside the right Categories but a copy of the same was also on the SpringBoard in some page.

Since, this cause a lot of overflow and unorganized App Icons on SBoard, I went into POOF to go and HIDE all possible Apps that I wont be using from SBoard but only from inside Categories.

During this, when I try to scroll "towards" the bottom of the list.. The POOF app FREEZES on me and I cant do anything.

Please advise what to do?

Is there any other way to change the Categories / POOF - Flags & Settings that put them into a Categories Icon and "Hides" them from SBoard?

Maybe like copy from settings file from iPhone to PC change FLAGs and then push back.

Thoughts?
    2009-01-20 01:28 PM
    I heartily agree. I've had this frakkin happen to me beofre and it's 5 am and I'm restoring my frakkin phone because of this. BigBoss, you're the best, but PLEASE pay attention to this and create a fix for us. PLEASE.

Thanks,
    a very tired OneRing2Rule
    If I've helped you or even just made you laugh, hit Thanks. Every time you do, an iPhone gets jailbroken. FREE THE iPHONES!!!
    2009-01-26 09:56 AM
    I heartily agree. I've had this frakkin happen to me beofre and it's 5 am and I'm restoring my frakkin phone because of this. BigBoss, you're the best, but PLEASE pay attention to this and create a fix for us. PLEASE.

Thanks,
    a very tired OneRing2Rule
    Just a RE-APPLY of CATEGORIES Button would be great. No additional functionality.. It just does a MANUAL RE-APPLY of what the Categories App already does.

Say what?
    2009-01-31 07:36 PM
    All my category apps exist inside categories also and outside also.

Is it not possible for the app to do a REAPPLY and HIDE for all the Apps inside the Categories. Iterate through the list of apps in categories and HIDE THEM ALL from SB.
    2009-03-08 10:09 AM