my swirly mms hasnt been workn right for a week. i can recieve the pic but when i try to open them it always says failure and tells me to wait for the green icon but the green icon never comes on anymore im with rogers in canada and i have the newest swirly version installed anybody else have problems , i need help
    2009-02-01 09:41 PM
    If you're on carrier with a service contract with Apple (ie. AT&T USA) MMS messages are blocked and you're outta luck unless you know someone that works for customer care to tweak your account settings to lift the blocks.
    2009-02-01 09:46 PM
    is there any other sms app that will allow you to send pics and videos?.. or is swirly the only one.. thanks.. im new btw.. and will att find out you have iphone if you dont tell them.. i had a blackjack 2 before
    2009-02-01 10:29 PM
    unless you know someone that works for customer care to tweak your account settings to lift the blocks.
    Explain! I have quite a few friends that can do this. I'm sure they wouldnt mind doing it for a few people on this forum. What exactly does this involve? I heard that it doesnt last but 48hrs and then it has to be done again, is this true? Thanks!
    2009-02-02 08:18 PM
    Explain! I have quite a few friends that can do this. I'm sure they wouldnt mind doing it for a few people on this forum. What exactly does this involve? I heard that it doesnt last but 48hrs and then it has to be done again, is this true? Thanks!
    I believe it involves getting WAP push manually enabled on your account, and possibly having your messaging plan switched to one that includes MMS as well, which obviously the normal iphone plan doesnt...
    2009-02-02 08:58 PM
    If you guys tell me exactly what I need, I'm almost positive I can get this working! Just give me a list of the different things needed to be enabled/turned on/off/ect....
    2009-02-02 09:00 PM
    i dont get it when i put my sim card into my old razr i can send pictures just fine so its enabled on my account so i dont know why swirly just stopped workin.
    2009-02-02 10:15 PM
    If you guys tell me exactly what I need, I'm almost positive I can get this working! Just give me a list of the different things needed to be enabled/turned on/off/ect....
    From reading other boards, the 2 main things they have to do in their snooper program are: 1) enable WAP push on your account, which is most important, and 2) having MMS added to your messaging plan (some have said they had luck with their standard iphone messaging plan staying the same so that one tends to be unclear).
    2009-02-03 02:26 AM
    From reading other boards, the 2 main things they have to do in their snooper program are: 1) enable WAP push on your account, which is most important, and 2) having MMS added to your messaging plan (some have said they had luck with their standard iphone messaging plan staying the same so that one tends to be unclear).
    Ok, I'll have those 2 things added. And just to let you know...adding MMS by itself to your plan doesnt make the app work. So I'll have them add WAP push. Thanks. I'll report back!
    2009-02-03 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD