i cant find the customize app in installer so i got it from cydia. when i open it up its fine. but when i tap on anything there are no files. like nothing shows up on theme browser or system.

i know that a list of languages is supposed to show up but they dont. how do i make this work?
    2009-02-01 11:44 PM
    Hello akiffie, and may I be the first from MMI to say Welcome.

Unfortunately the developer for this amazing application has not made updates for compatibility with Iphones firmware 2.0.1 or above.

there is however, another app called Winterboard created by a very brilliant man named saurik, which can be downloaded from an amazing program called Cydia, which was also created by saurik

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask as many questions as you need. The search bar on the upper right corner of the page can also be very helpful. there are many solutions for some pretty easy to fix problems in the search bar. There is also a guides section with many useful tutorials that are easy to follow.

Cheers and Welcome

MrB
    Last edited by mrblader; 2009-02-02 at 12:02 AM.
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)
    2009-02-01 11:50 PM
    the "search Bar" as mentioned by 'mrbladder' May also allow you to find that about 100 questions all the same as yours have been asked and answered..

This is just a little hint to USE "search Bar" next time you're going to ask such a n00bish question.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2009-02-02 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD