Hey everyone!
    I just wanted to know how safe it is to download torrents from websites on your phone over the 3g network. I cant use wifi due to college wireless and didn't know how safe the chances are?? Thank u!
    2009-02-02 11:58 PM
    I've used it in the past and had no legal problems. I'm sure your at as much risk if you download torrents on your computer. I doubt your carrier can tell your downloading torrents since it's just data being transferred to them.
    2009-02-03 12:06 AM
    yeah at school i cant download torrents! But i hope thats true for the carrier :/
    2009-02-03 02:55 AM
    I doubt your carrier can tell your downloading torrents since it's just data being transferred to them.
    I WOULD BE CAREFUL THOUGH.... your carrier 'PROBABLY' cant tell that it is a torrent that you are downloading BUT, they can tell how much information you are downloading...... too much will cause suspicion and your carrier may charge you.

I herd somewhere peopler were getting charged for using iphone modem...

But I'm a risk taker... and would TOTALLY DO IT!!
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)
    2009-02-03 05:34 AM
    yeah at school i cant download torrents! But i hope thats true for the carrier :/
    I can't download at work either. Mine issue is do to the internet security. Damn IT department.
    2009-02-03 11:18 PM
    yeah i guess i will try to download then, is there any other good websites for music besides SeeqPod Playable Search - Find. Discover. Watch. Listen. Share.
    2009-02-03 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD