Ok well i searched through all the posts and coldnt find it. When i try to download clippy from cydia i cant, it download then it says host error, ispazio error things like that then it says restart springboard and it doesnt download because i checked in the packages anybody know what the problem is?
    2009-02-09 05:02 AM
    iSpazio is having repo issues. You'll just have to wait till they're resolved. Sorry
    2009-02-09 08:58 PM
    Oh ok, well its still like that, anybody else having the same problems or is it just me?
    2009-02-11 03:18 AM
    The iSpazio repo is still down. I believe they said they were migrating servers. Calm down, it may be a while.
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    2009-02-11 03:19 AM
    even i cant find it anywhr on cydia.. cant some1 just pass over the ipa
    2009-02-12 05:30 AM
    I tired installing it manually, by having my friend send it to me and uploading via iPhoneBroswer.. but when i put it in the same folder.. . and resprung.. . it wasn't there when i pressed 123.. so i dont know exaclty how to manually install it...

though the other day the repo worked randomly and i was able to pull it down on my phone and i have it again, but i think the repo is still bustifed..
    2009-02-12 08:23 PM
    iSpazio is back up...
    2009-02-12 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD