User Tag List

i jailbroke my ipod touch 2g with voltage and ive downlaoaded ********** but when i downlaod a app and install it it shows up and i click on it and it says "the application isoda cannot be opened" and at first i thought it was the app so i downlaoded another app the same thing can anyone help!!
    2009-02-11 10:48 PM
    *Just to stay in the rules, we can't tell you where to get cracked apps but we can answer other questions*

In **********, look in the settings and try to set them to 'dirty' install.
    2009-02-11 11:09 PM
    nope that didnt work either and crap i wish i could get cracked apps and i know where to get them i wasent asking that
    2009-02-11 11:15 PM
    this topic is strictly against the forum guidelines please discontinue conversation or it will be shut down
    2009-02-12 01:00 AM
    No it's not. Instructions about cracked apps are fine. The only legal lines are when we host or link to illegally pirated material.
    2009-02-12 01:08 AM
    We in no way support cracked apps nor do we offer support for methods.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2009-02-12 01:53 AM
    We in no way support cracked apps nor do we offer support for methods.
    Should we then stop all support with regard to all the emulators and how to install ROMs considering these files are illegally pirated?
    2009-02-12 02:38 AM
    This thread was fine although it is not in the correct forum at all.

The correct solution to your problem @ original poster is install a free app from the appstore. You must install an appstore app before installing any apps off of cydia.

oh, and thread moved.
    Last edited by Cody Overcash; 2009-02-12 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-12 06:31 AM