It was working eariler then I don't know really what I did, but now I am unable to quick reply. I go into settings, and its enabled, but when I only get a 'Close' and 'Reply' on the message notification, and pressing reply does not do anything. If I disable quick reply then presing reply brings up the conversation in ireal.

Any ideas??
    2009-02-18 10:35 PM
    iReal seams to have a lot of bugs.
    Did you purchase it?
    If so maybe try uninstalling it and reinstalling and then enter your info.
    If not. Maybe your trial is up?
    2009-02-18 10:59 PM
    if the trial is up it will start sending messages with "irealsms demo for iphone"
    2009-02-18 11:22 PM
    I hve purchased It yes
    2009-02-18 11:56 PM
    try reloading it just reinstall in cydia
    2009-02-19 01:07 AM
    iReal has been running like a champ. I honestly have'nt seen a bug since the last update and I use all day long every day. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling it. If you are using Intelliscreen, make sure you have iReal checked in the performance settings in Intelliscreen.
    2009-02-19 03:48 AM
    iReal has been running like a champ. I honestly have'nt seen a bug since the last update and I use all day long every day. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling it. If you are using Intelliscreen, make sure you have iReal checked in the performance settings in Intelliscreen.
    I loved iReal and in no way is this an attempt to bash it. I purchased MySMS first, but liked the ireal demo so much i bought that and use that instead. I just can't seem to fix this bug though. I dont have intelliscreen (or anything like that), and I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and all sorts of things many times but I just can't fix this. Its really buggin me since quick reply is really the only feature I need.
    2009-02-19 05:21 AM
    I would contact iReals support. They replied pretty quick when I had questions. It does sound like a strange issue.
    2009-02-19 05:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD