So i have been using instinctive shuffle for some time and i love it! recently it stoped shuffling after i start playing a song when it ends it sounds like it skips and instead of going to the next random song it goes to the next song in that album! plz help i can't go back to apples shuffle...
    ive tryed uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck!!!
    2009-02-19 10:10 PM
    i find it often plays songs of the same album in the hope that u might like other songs from it. if u skip it it will change album.. well does for me.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2009-02-20 12:54 AM
    yeah if you listen to the song in the same album it will continue to play in there

but i really dont like instinctive shiffle because i use genius instead...works for me
    2009-02-20 12:58 AM
    no like if i let it play it jus keeps going to the next song in the album and will keep playing the album!
    2009-02-20 06:31 AM

but i really dont like instinctive shiffle because i use genius instead...works for me
    i just downloaded instinct and all it does is keep it on the same artist. i love Genius it is pure Genius, always brings up songs i forgot about on my ipod..
    2009-02-20 06:34 AM
    i wish i had the same results with genius but i constantly get the "song doesn't have enough related music to create a genius playlist" dispite the fact i have almost 3000 songs!
    2009-02-20 07:17 AM
    well get some more variety in your music then
    2009-02-20 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD