I have iReal SMS (I bought the full version) and whenever I try to send a message, it gets to the top of the status bar of "sending" and then stops there and sits in my outbox. How do I fix that? Im on my iPod 2G if that makes any difference.
    2009-02-27 04:44 PM
    if your using an ipod than it wont work because you need service... the only way you can text on an ipod is through email or from downloading a instant messenger that can use your wifi
    2009-02-27 06:00 PM
    lol! please tell me that ipod was a typo and you really meant iphone
    2009-02-27 10:16 PM
    I have iReal SMS (I bought the full version) and whenever I try to send a message, it gets to the top of the status bar of "sending" and then stops there and sits in my outbox. How do I fix that? Im on my iPod 2G if that makes any difference.
    Ipod? You can't be serious.... LOL
    2009-03-02 08:42 AM
    2009-03-02 09:40 AM
    looool
    2009-03-02 11:39 AM
    I meant a ****** iPhone.....God people I made a mistake.
    "Hehehehehehe Ipod LOL who makes mistakes anymore?!? LOL"
    "iPod? You cant be serious! What a noob! Hey, lets flame him for a spelling error!" "Yeah!"
    2009-03-02 05:14 PM
    The thing is...you probably were serious when you said "iPod"...nice cover though. HA HA HA
    2009-03-02 05:32 PM
    I meant a ****** iPhone.....God people I made a mistake.
    "Hehehehehehe Ipod LOL who makes mistakes anymore?!? LOL"
    "iPod? You cant be serious! What a noob! Hey, lets flame him for a spelling error!" "Yeah!"
    Don't take life so seriously!

Have you tried resetting your device to see if that makes a difference?

PS - Your device is listed as an iPod Touch....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-03-02 06:03 PM
    Don't take life so seriously!

Have you tried resetting your device to see if that makes a difference?

PS - Your device is listed as an iPod Touch....
    I have an iPhone believe it or not. I had an iPod but then I sold it to get a iPhone! Woah! Weird how things work out huh? And it sort of pisses me off when people flame for a spelling error
    2009-03-03 01:51 AM
    I make more than my fair share of spelling erors...
    Yours happend to actually change the meaning of what you were saying, some people weren't sure if you were actually trying to use the program on an iPod, others were just taking the p!ss.
    I'm sure no-one was trying to wind you up and if they were, is there any point in giving them the satisfaction?
    Personally, I don't have the energy to let them wind me up

Back to your original question, have you tried reseting? Are you still having the problem?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-03-03 09:09 AM
    This happened to me once. What I did was erase the conversation that I was having a problem with and started it over. This fixed the problem and the message went through finally.
    2009-03-03 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD