Not sure how many of you know about this, but I just figured this out a few weeks ago, so this might benefit a few of you. IDK

I mainly just use YouTube to listen to music before I have a chance to put it on my iPhone's iPod, but I don't like to leave the screen on while I listen. If I turn my iPhone off while a video is playing, the video will stop.

Well, if you click on a video and turn your phone off right away (while it says "Loading Movie..."), when the movie does start loading, it will play. =] It's nice to do that when you don't want to waste power, put your phone in your pocket, etc. It's not perfect, because if you turn your phone back on to rewind the video a bit or whatever, it will stop when you turn your phone back off. And if you want to turn your phone on to do something, you have to quit the video and repeat the steps above. It's a bit of a pain, but it's better than nothing. =]
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.
    2009-02-28 03:45 AM
    wouldnt KeepAwake just keep it loaded for you????
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2009-02-28 03:47 AM
    wouldnt KeepAwake just keep it loaded for you????
    Whahhhhhhhh?

2009-03-01 02:30 AM
    Rather search for insomnia in cydia. It keeps your connections alive and your apps running, after you pressed the sleep buton. I've read some very bad stuff about KeepAwake just a few minutes ago, here on MMI, so I'd rather stay away from it
    2009-03-01 10:30 PM
    Rather search for insomnia in cydia. It keeps your connections alive and your apps running, after you pressed the sleep buton. I've read some very bad stuff about KeepAwake just a few minutes ago, here on MMI, so I'd rather stay away from it
    Doesn't work. I just tried it. With Insomnia on and my iPhone sleeping, the video won't continue to play.

2009-03-02 03:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD