Just get Customize 2.0 Beta

It owns the other Customizes by a long shot
    hahahahah 2.0 is gay you cant ssh ur stuff to the phone now. llame y would i want to use a website to make a theme. Blah im just happy i stumbled on to this iv been complaining how 2.0 is stupid. and iv wanted to go back to 1.2. and now i found it thanks One!
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-05-27 01:40 AM
    THANKS!! been having problems with main script exec problem! this worked a treat! however it doesnt seem to change the icon...
    2008-06-01 04:50 AM
    i did everything on the list but when i put in the commands i have a message bouncing back saying
    zsh: command not found: Library

any ideas?

i got it to work but when i open customize there is nothing inside except it says version 1.21 custom. no menu list or anything
    Last edited by yiujun; 2008-06-21 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-06-21 10:28 AM
    HELP! i did everything, but when i open it up. it keeps on crashing, even after i rebooted my iTouch. would it have something to do with me having the regular spicy chicken customize 2.0? also, the modded customize only appears on the dock.app, not in the springboard, and bossprefs says its not hidden, but. reply please to [email protected]. thanks a lot =D.
    2008-07-26 10:34 AM
    do u know how i can launch settings again as now it will not launch only into a blank screen with the time showing & att signal? plse let me know if you help me retrive this back my email is [email protected]
    2008-08-25 12:50 AM
85 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD